Molim kolege radioamatere da ne odraÄuju za mene veze, pa makar to bila i vrlo rijetka ekspedicija, te da me ne stavljaju u log, ako me stvarno nisu odradili. Ja volim svoje veze odraÄivati sam i to je za mene jedini ispravan naÄin i u duhu HamSpirita. Hvala !
QSL info: I was very disorganized with my QSL cards. I try now all organize and confirm all QSO. I have problem with QSO before 2010 and If you still wait on my QSL card, please send me a e-mail (I lost log 2007.-2009.) and I will send QSL via bureau. I hope I will send all QSL cards for QSO from 2010. to 2012 to end of year. Sorry, if you wait on my QSL to long. I hope I will be more faster in future.
- I wait on new quantity of QSL cards, because you wait on my QSL for QSO in 2012.
- sent all QSLs for QSOs during 2011.
- QSL cards for 9A206NDD are not yet ready, and my plan is send all to end of 2012. (sent all QSL cards for contact to Oktober 2012.)
- QSL cards for S5/9A6NDD/P also to end of 2012. (sent all)
- QSL cards for 9A6NDD/P (9A COTA and WFF activation) will be soon (sent for WCA activity during 15th August 2012.)
- sent all for 9aff-013, 28.03.2010.
I hope you are not to angry on me! last update 15.02.2013.
My equipment: Icom 706MkIIG and TS-850 + antenna farm: something like long wire for 7mhz (10m wire on tree + 10m wire around balcony, tunable on all bands with TS-850 internal AT), vertical dipole for 50Mhz (homebrewed), homebrewed dual band GP antena for 144/432Mhz (desing 9A4QV).
I am also QRV on 23 cm, for now only 8mW.
Personal web pageshttp://web.hamradio.hr/9a6ndd/
I`m member of Croatian HF portable group (CPG),members #CPG-050.
WCAG member #80
EPC member #15921
Co-ordinator for 9A COTA Award. More info on www.hamradio.hr/9acota
Member of 9AFF programm managament and secretary of 9AFF club. More info on www.9aff.com
Co-ordinator 9A HF Portable Group. More info on www.hamradio.hr/cpg
During SOTA activation on Mt. Triglav, 2864 m ASL, SOTA S5/JA-001
Last modified: 2014-03-17 12:31:37, 3637 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.