German Amateur Radio Station
German Amateur Radio Station
Hi and thanks for visiting!
I started amateur radio in 1981 on short wave and VHF.
At the present time, you can only hear me on the 144 MHz-Band.
My special interests are: EME, meteor-scatter, sporadic and tropo-duct.
You can send me your QSL-card DIRECT OR VIA BUREAU. If you send it direct, please don't send money. I always pay the ruturn postage on my own.
Please note: I do NOT support E-QSL.
Via EME you can work the whole world on VHF. To start EME, you only need a free view to the moon and less noise. Disturbances from the electricity of the houses around you are the main problem to catch low signals from the moon. If you can elevate your Yagi, it's much easier to get a clear frequency. With a single Yagi of e.g. 3 wave length you can easyly work some of the big stations of the world.
Via meteor scatter I worked most of all squars. With patience you can work distances of 1500 km and more in a direction,
where you have hills with no chance for tropo. You will see, how much fun MS will give you.
So far, I got these results on 144 MHz:
54 DXCC. The latest DXCC were GJ, GU, EW, HV, 4O, UA2, VK, VE, TA, J, ZS and ZA
Worked 378 squares, 310 squares are verified now
- METEOR SCATTER:
Worked 220 squars. ODX via ms is: 1984 km
Did 144 QSOs so far, worked 86 initials in 65 squars
ODX via moon is: 16093 km
NEW SQUARS during perseids 2014:
KO07: Thanks to YL/OK1MU
IO41: Thanks to EI9E
JM67: Thanks to IT9GSF
JP81: Thanks to SM3EPC
KO17: Thanks to YL/OK2ZAW
KO36: Thanks to YL2PJ
KP11: Thanks to OH3AWW
These are the results via EME so far:
1. RK3FG 2. KB8RQ 3.W5UN 4. UA3PTW 5. K5QE
6. RX1AS 7. I3MEK 8. DK5SO 9. RU1AA 10. ES1RF
11. SM5CFS 12. RW3AC 13. VK3AXH 14. I2FAK 15. G4SWX
16. OH7HXH 17. SP4K 18. UT5UAS 19. S52LM 20. SP4MPB
21. SM5CUI 22. SP2OFW 23. VE1KG 24. DL9MS 25. EA6VQ
26. DK3BU 27. RU1MS 28. R3BM 29. HB9Q 30. OZ1LPR
31. RN3A 32. DK3WG 33. EA5CJ 34. OK1UGA 35. IK1UWL
36. K3RWR 37. AD4TJ 38. N9XG 39. YU7XL 40. UA4AQL
41. HA8CE 42. UR3EE 43. UA9YLE 44. UR7DWW 45. R9SL
46. N7NW 47. K6MYC 48. SM7GVF 49. F5AQX 50. NT0V
51. K9MRI 52. WA3QPX 53. RZ6DD 54. IK2DDR 55. EB5GP
56. JE1TNL 57. VK5APN 58. UT5DL 59. RZ3BA/1 60. SK5AA
61. SM5DIC 62. GM7VXB 63. EA4CYQ 64. W1AW/4 65. AA4SC
66. RK22WG 67. UA4LCF 68. OK1IL 69. SK6EI 70. ZS6OB
71. RX3A 72. EA2AGZ 73. F8DO 74. F1FLA 75. W2DBL
76. PA5MSS 77. EW/UT6UA 78. VE2JWH 79. W1AW/7 80. OH7PI
81. CT1HZE 82. YT1AR 83. G6PHH 84. SV6KRW 85. S57M
This page was updated on October, 8th 2014
Please call me for DX!
You can make a sked with me:
for EME: http://www.chris.org/cpi-bin/jt65emeA
for meteor scatter: http://www.on4kst.org/chat/login.php?band=2
or via email
My QTH has a free view from 150° to 320°, I am living about 40 - 60 meter above the city.
The mountains in the background of the picture below are about 80 km away from here in south-west direction.