German Amateur Radio Station
German Amateur Radio Station
Hi and thanks for visiting!
I started amateur radio in 1981 on short wave and VHF.
At the present time, you can only hear me on the 144 MHz-Band.
My special interests are: EME, meteor-scatter, sporadic and tropo-duct.
You can send me your QSL-card DIRECT OR VIA BUREAU. If you send it direct, please don't send money. I always pay the ruturn postage on my own.
Please note: I do NOT support E-QSL.
Via EME you can work the whole world on VHF. To start EME, you only need a free view to the moon and less noise. Disturbances from the electricity of the houses around you are the main problem to catch low signals from the moon. If you can elevate your Yagi, it's much easier to get a clear frequency. With a single Yagi of e.g. 3 wave length you can easyly work some of the big stations of the world.
Via meteor scatter I worked most of all squars. With patience you can work distances of 1500 km and more in a direction,
where you have hills with no chance for tropo. You will see, how much fun MS will give you.
So far, I got these results on 144 MHz:
58 DXCC. The latest DXCC were GJ, GU, EW, HV, 4O, UA2, VK, VE, TA, J and ZS
Worked 362 squares, 301 squares are verified now
Worked 205 squars. ODX via ms is: 1984 km
Had more than 130 QSOs so far, worked 77 initials in 61 squars
ODX via moon is: 16093 km
04/21/2013 I put an 11 element Flexayagi on a 3m high pipe mast in the garden.
Because I have no rotator for azimut or elevation, I pointed the antenna directly
to the moon (by hand) during clear nights and worked three stations via EME just in the first night.
09/09/2013 I got a new PA. It's a HLV-1000 from BEKO. Usually I have 750 watts output now.
So it's a bit easier for EME
These are the results via EME so far:
1. RK3FG 2. KB8RQ 3.W5UN 4. UA3PTW 5. K5QE
6. RX1AS 7. I3MEK 8. DK5SO 9. RU1AA 10. ES1RF
11. SM5CFS 12. RW3AC 13. VK3AXH 14. I2FAK 15. G4SWX
16. OH7HXH 17. SP4K 18. UT5UAS 19. S52LM 20. SM5CUI
21. SP2OFW 22. VE1KG 23. DL9MS 24. EA6VQ 25. DK3BU
26. RU1MS 27. R3BM 28. HB9Q 29. OZ1LPR 30. RN3A
31. DK3WG 32. EA5CJ 33. OK1UGA 34. IK1UWL 35. K3RWR
36. AD4TJ 37. N9XG 38. YU7XL 39. UA4AQL 40. HA8CE
41. UR3EE 42. UA9YLE 43UR7DWW 44. R9SL 45. N7NW
46. K6MYC 47. SM7GVF 48. F5AQX 49. NT0V 50. K9MRI
51. WA3QPX 52. RZ6DD 53. IK2DDR 54. EB5GP 55. JE1TNL
56. VK5APN 57. UT5DL 58. RZ3BA/1 59. SK5AA 60. SM5DIC
61. GM7VXB 62. EA4CYQ 63. W1AW/4 64. AA4SC 65. RK22WG
66. UA4LCF 67. OK1IL 68. SK6EI 69. ZS6OB 70. RX3A
71. F8DO 72. F1FLA 73. W2DBL 74. PA5MS 75. EW/UT6UA
76. VE2JWH 77. W1AW/7
This page was updated on March, 11th 2014
Please call me for DX!
You can make a sked with me:
for EME: http://www.chris.org/cpi-bin/jt65emeA
for meteor scatter: http://www.on4kst.org/chat/login.php?band=2
or via email
My QTH has a free view from 150° to 320°, I am living about 40 - 60 meter above the city.
The mountains in the background of the picture below are about 80 km away from here in south-west direction.