- QuickSilver QS1R SDR receiver
- Alpin 100 amplifier (6 to 160m)
- MicroKEYER II
- Logger32, Win-Test
- 6m: DXBeam 9 el. Yagi @23 m (New 19 Apr. 2014)
- 6m: DXBeam 7 el. Yagi @15 m
- 6m: DXBeam Halo @11 m (New 14 Apr. 2014)
- 10, 15, 20m: DXBeam 6 el. Moxon/Yagi @23 m (removed 19 Apr. 2014 for new 6m beam)
- 12, 17, 30m: DXBeam 8 el. Yagi @20 m
- 40m: DXBeam 3 el. short boom Yagi @20m
- 30m: 2el Moxon @13 m
- 40m: Four-square full sized*
- 80m: Four-square full sized*
- 160m: Quarter-wave vertical*
- * 41000ft (12,5 km) of radials for 40, 80, 160 m
- 9 Beverages (160 to 180 meters long, every 45 degrees + 300 meters to JA)
- RX active antenna: 4 crossed loops + LZ1AQ's Amplifier (used with SDR and CW Skimmer)
- More photos of F2DX antennas farm by clicking on each picture below (sorry for captions in French)
- More pictures of DXBeam users here
See you, especially on the low bands or on the magic 6m band!
73, Patrick F2DX
Last modified: 2014-04-22 09:12:22, 10402 bytes
Login is required for additional detail.
Currently updating logbook display.