Many thanks for looking me up on QRZ.COM
Station: IZ2QDC; DSTAR Member CCS 5705; SWL I-01587/MI
My name is Gianpaolo and I am interested in radio for over 30 years.
I live in north of Italy in a little village on the border with Switzerland about 400 meters on the sea level.
My hobbies are: ham radio, football and tennis.
- Stabilized power supply = Diamond GZV 6000; Lafayette PS-300F; Nissei NS-1245A;
- HF RTX = Yeasu FT2000D; Yeasu FT 757GXII; Yeasu FT-897D + YF-122C + MH-36E8J; Yeasu FT-817ND;
- VHF/UHF RTX = Icom IC-E2820 + UT-123; Icom IC-E90 + SRH-536;
- Analyzer SWR & Power meter =Daiwa CN-620; Proxel SX-1000; MFJ-269;
- Microphone = Yeasu MD-200A8X;
- Tuner = MFJ-998D; MFJ-945E; CG-3000PRO;
- Transceiver Interface = SB-2000;
- HF Amplifier = ACOM-1011 (160m to 10m); Sommerkamp SLA-300;
- HF Antenna = Diamond CP-6R Vertical 80/40/20/15/10/6; Inverted V dipole only 40 about 20 metres from the ground; Windom 10/12/17/20/40/80m;
- VHF/UHF Antenna = Proxel X-300+ XTL-2400 foam coax cable;
- HF/VHF/UHF Mobile Antenna = Diamond HF40/20/15/10 FX + Proxel Bracket MB-MJ336M; Diamond MR-77; Proxel SG-7900; Proxel PRO-X1 + Proxel Bracket MB-MJ13;
- Headphones = Heil Sound Pro-Set 3; Microsoft Lifechat LX-3000;
- Software = EchoLink; Hamradio Deluxe + DM780; Logger32;
- Tools = Coaxial ratchet crimping HT-336K for RG213;
Please don't sent me QSL via bureau because I am not a member, so only eQSL or direct address.
I reply to everybody direct and eQSL, good luck and good DX My very best 73's and "all the best" to all Hams and SWL stations.
1477060 Last modified: 2014-11-27 19:23:26, 9564 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.