United States Navy (Ret)
1. First licensed in 1966 on Adak Island as KL7FRE and operated KL7AIZ club station at Mount Moffett.
2. Next stop: Guam in 1967-1970 as KG6AQV. Became NavMarCorps member N0KYZ and N0GCM (area coordinator) phone patching in country. Operated on Saipan as KG6SZ. Operated club station KG6AAY.
3. Next stop: San Diego in 1970-1973 as WB6OKX still operating N0KYZ MARS.
4. Aboard USS Enterprise briefly in 1974 as WB6WEN.
5. Retired from U S Navy in 1974, then off to Idaho as WA7WZI, then WA7RHM. Shifted to USAF MARS as AFA5LF and served as AFF5C, AFF5T and AFF5D.
6. Became K7RT, elected to not continue with MARS and became very active in Search and Rescue communications and training.
Good journey - great communications.
191368 Last modified: 2011-01-22 01:21:52, 977 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.