*** QSL Info: Mail All "Direct" cards to HOME QTH in Port Washington, Wisconsin ***
- Licensed in 1960 at age 12 (KN9DJT), General at age 13 (K9DJT), Extra at age 62.
- 1st Class FCC Commercial License in 1970.
- Retired from the Fluke Corporation in 2009.
- Enjoy DXing, Contests, Home Brewing Accessories and Antenna Experimentation.
- Modes include SSB, CW, PSK and RTTY.
- Station consists of an Elecraft K3 & P3 and Alpha 8100 with a homebrew antenna switch. FM radio is a Kenwood TM-V7.
- Tower 1 Antennas are KT-34A tri-bander at 40 feet, 6m 4 element homebrew @ 45', Half-Slopers on 30 and 40m, a Inverted "L" for 80m and Gamma Matched Tower/Inverted "L" on 160m. Tower 2 consists of a homebrew 3 element 12/17m beam at 30', a 14 element 2m beam at 34 feet, a 22 element 70 Centimeter beam at 38 feet and the center of a 75m OCF Carolina Windom at 29 feet.
- Mobile station is a Yaesu FT-8800R along with a Kenwood TH-G71 handheld.
- Cabin station is an FT-950 and a Carolina Windom.
- Other interests include Fly Fishing & Tying, Hunting and Carpentry.
Thank you for taking a look at my bio.
73 and God bless,
The shack as of April, 2016. I built the K3 & P3 and purchased the Alpha 8100 amplifier as non-working and refurbished it.
Hunting - Fishing Cabin in the Chequamegon-Nicolet National Forest: Forest County, WI EN55sn
The above was the benefit of being an only child with generous parents. (Left - Novice age 12, Right - General age 13)
Space Reserved for DXCC Digital...