- Yaesu FT-857D 100W Transceiver 160m-70cm
- LDG AT-200PC Computer-controlled Autotuner
- MFJ-948 Manual Tuner
- Avala 01 + QRP2000 160-6m SDR transceiver, kit provided and built by HI3MFR
- Various wire antennas, including a 10/15m rotatable dipole, a fullsize G5RV, two end-fed long wires and a 30m quarter-wave wire vertical. VHF-UHF Antennas include a 4-element 2m beam, a discone, a TV yagi and a UHF TV yagi, both with rotators.
- Multiple RTL-SDR receivers <-- These are $25 USB dongle receivers. With upconverter it covers all-modes 100khz-1700 Mhz, 2.5Mhz viewable spectrum. If you want find out about the cheapest all-mode receiver on the planet, join us in the RTL-SDR group on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/rtlsdrdongle/
My favorite stuff: digital modes, anything by K1JT.
Radio is my 2nd hobby. Music is my 1st.
This is my band, Archimedes' Revenge
7298463 Last modified: 2016-05-08 04:31:11, 1601 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 341 qso's 225 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM