HI ALL HAM RADIO OPERATORS I HAVE JUST PASSED MY FOUNDATION 2ND JULY 2007 . I HOPE TO MAKE MANY CONTACTS OVER THE WORLD AND ALSO HOOK UP WITH A LOT OF OLD FRIENDS. LOOKING FORWARD TO MAKING CONTACT WITH YOU ALL SO LISTEN OUT FOR ME AND OF YOU HEAR ME GIVE ME A CALL 73de MI3ULK STEPHEN.THIS PHOTO ABOVE IS A TOWN CALLED COLERAINE.AND THE RIVER THAT RUNS BELOW THE BRIDGE,IS CALLED THE RIVER BANN.AND MY QTH IS 4 MILES SOUTHWEST OF TOWN.I LIVE IN A WEE VILLAGE CALLED MACOSQUIN.
AND NOW I HAVE JUST BECOME INTERESTED IN DIGI MODES SINCE MAY 2012. SO AM LOOKING FORWARD WORK ALL YOU HAMS ON PSK ETC.
I have just passed my Intermediate exam on the 12th March 2014 at the Causeway Coast and Glens A.R.C - New callsign 2I0CGN
73's de Stephen
MY QSL INFO:
I accept QSL either direct or via the bureau or eqsl.cc (AG) Automatic Return 100%. If you need QSL direct, please send me S.A.E. (Self Addressed Envelope) and sufficient return postage:
MY TRANSCEIVER- YAESU-FT920
DIGI - SIGNALINK USB
SPEAKER -YAESU- SP8
MIRCOPHONE - YAESU-DESK MIC - MD-A8X
POWER SUPPLY WASTON W-25 AM
ANTENNA 1 G5RV DELUXE 10M- 80M SLOPIN V- SHAPE 15 METRES HIGH
ANTENNA2 COMET H422 QUAD BAND DIPOLE INVERTED VEE 40,20,15,10 METRES
THE NORTHERN LIGHTS AT CAUSEWAY THE WHITE ROCKS ON THE COAST
SOME BEAUTIFUL PICTURES OF NORTHERN IRELAND COAST
DUNLUCE CASTLE OLD BUSHMILLS WHISKEY DISTRILLERY
SHEEPS ISLAND OF THE COAST
thanks for lookin me up 73's
DX Code Of Conduct
(various languages inside)
- I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
- I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- I will not trust the DX cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling.
- I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
- I will always send my full call sign.
- I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX station requests geographic areas other than mine.
- When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
- I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.
Click here and find out more about the project and how you can