- First licensed as WN1MEL in 1956 in Nashua, NH. My Elmer was Hector, W1SCC and then Ray, W1TA (his original two-letter call was 1TA from the spark-gap days!).
- In the early 1960s I worked a few years for Wayne Green and 73 Magazine.
- Back then, I wanted to work on ships and got my first class commercial ticket just before the shipping industry tanked.
- Spent a number of years working on the Apollo and Gemini programs for NASA at Raytheon in the 1960s and early ‘70s and then a career as a systems engineer in New York City.
- After retiring to northern Vermont right on the Canadian border, the bug bit again and I got my new ticket in 2006
-QSL direct, LoTW, or via the bureau.
Last modified: 2013-05-06 14:49:11, 1526 bytes cached
This user has no active logs