As of 4/23/2016: All direct requests received to date have been processed and have been dropped in the post. All bureau requests received (QSO & SWL) to date have been uploaded via GlobalQSL and will be routed to prospective card handlers upon the printers schedule. All contacts have been uploaded to LoTW and eQSL.
If you have question regarding QSLs, please email me via my QRZ.com info above.
Contester’s Code of Ethics
- I will learn and obey the rules of any contest I enter, including
the rules of my entry category
- I will obey the rules for amateur radio in my country.
- I will not modify my log after the contest by using additional
data sources to correct callsign/exchange errors.
- I will accept the judging and scoring decisions of the contest
sponsor as final.
- I will adhere to the DX Code of Conduct in my operating style.
- I will yield my frequency to any emergency communications activity.
- I will operate my transmitter with sufficient signal quality to
minimize interference to others.
DX Code Of Conduct
- I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
- I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- I will not trust the DX cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling.
- I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
- I will always send my full call sign.
- I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX station requests geographic areas other than mine.
- When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
- I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.