QRZ Database Downloads
Special Notice As of Feburary 10, 2014, QRZ no longer offers new subscriptions
for these downloads. Existing subscribers may continue to download these files until their
subscriptions expire, however, those subscriptions will not be renewed.
These data files are being phased out as they no longer meet the needs of many of today's more
modern services. After 20+ years, they had a good run.
Please sign up for Download subscription to download these files.
|Full database including the QRZ32 software||2015-10-08||180 Mb||qrz_all_151008.zip|
|Complete update package, for update only||2015-10-08||173 Mb||upd_all_151008.zip|
|Single database file callbkc.dat, with index - sorted by callsign||2015-10-08||54 Mb||qrz_cbc_151008.zip|
|Single database file callbkn.dat, with index - sorted by name||2015-10-08||48 Mb||qrz_cbn_151008.zip|
|Single database file callbks.dat, with index - sorted by US state||2015-10-08||23 Mb||qrz_cbs_151008.zip|
|Single database file callbkz.dat, with index - sorted by Zip Code||2015-10-08||22 Mb||qrz_cbz_151008.zip|
|Single database file qrzdata.csv, MS Access compatible CSV format||2015-10-08||57 Mb||qrz_csv_151008.zip|
Note: the links on this page expire after 5 minutes.
If you get a "link expired" message, then return to this page and try again.
What to Download
- Don't download everything. It will take a long time and you will get a lot of repeat data.
- If you just want the complete database then download the qrz_all_xxxxxx.zip package.
- If you just want an update to your existing QRZ software, choose one of the upd_xxx_xxxxx packages.
- If you have your own software and just need the callsign data, try the qrz_cbc_xxxxxx file.
- Using Microsoft Access or another SQL database? Then you want the qrz_csv_xxxxxx.zip file.
Windows 7 Users
The program has been fully tested on Windows 7. The program must be installed in
"compatibility mode". To do this, locate the dowloaded file SETUP.EXE, right
click and choose Troubleshoot Compatibility from the menu. Accept
the defaults that windows suggests and proceed.
If you would like to download a small file for testing (13434 bytes),
File Format Specifications
he tecnical specification and layout for callbk* files is available here: