Hi there ,thanks for the look up,or better still if I had the pleasure of a QSO with you.
Please no paper QSL cards, only by Eqsl.cc or QRZ Logbook.
- TS 870 , IC 7700 , TS 990, FT 1000 MP Mark V
-Audio by EQplus( W2IHY) and RODE Microphones (to ESSB Hi-Fi Audio) / HEIL Pro-Set Plus ( to DX)
- RF Power by :ACOM 2000 , AL-1500 ...... ( Life is too short to work QRP )
- Antenna : SteppIR 3 elements
- Dipole inverted Vee for 7 Mhz
- DStar - CQ0DCH B or C local repeater
- DMR - ID (268) 1002 ( TG 268, TG 2681) ( REF 4714 )
- Local Radio Club www.arat.org
- Locator IN 61 GR
My favorite Band 14 MHZ , every Saturday/Sunday morning 14.200 Mhz to 14.220 Mhz depends QRM.
- Sometimes, not many, in the 18 Mhz.
A.R.A.T. Member and Founder -http://www.arat.org/
Station operator - CS5RAT
REP Member nº No more Member
Thank You all for our QSO and for looking me up on qrz.com
Hope we can work again as soon possible
See you on HF bands Good DX"ing
Wish you all the best with my warm regards
NOT MEMBER QSL BUREAU
" QSL: ONLY EQSL or QRZ LOGBOOK - NOT IARU QSL OFFICIAL BUREAU - TKS "
Please do not send QSL cards in respect of the Evironment ! Save Tress , save the Planet !
PLEASE CONFIRM CONTACT VIA QRZ LOG BOOK - THANK YOU.
7960998 Last modified: 2017-03-12 09:59:45, 5307 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 2030 qso's 2022 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM