QRZ.COM
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-rl
ad: Subscribe
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: L-rfparts
OZ1EYZ Denmark flag Denmark

Login is required for additional detail.

QSL: Buro

Email: Login required to view

Ham Member Lookups: 1023

 

Working in the cellular business for the last 26 years. Have been a licensed radio amateur since 1979. For the time being i am very interested i vintage radios originaly designed for amateur use. Currently on the look out for a Hallicrafters SR 2000. (Hurrican) Also responsible for the digipeater OZ5DIF.

One of my other interests is designing VHF,UHF, and SHF amplifiers. Have tryed to use cellular basestation components to be used in SHF (23 cm) amplifier design. With some success... It still needs som tweeking but it will work when I get more time to spend on it.

Updated December 17. 2011

Time pas by but the interest for amateur radio remains. We are geting older and the yungones in the club are above 40. The internet is a hard competitor, like it or not. On the other hand I still can be amazed talkin to a guy several hundred miles way with nothin in between us but clean air. (Or as it clean it can be.)

I still have some weekend projects just to relax. Building smal transmitters and receivers. The project with the 23 cm PA has come to a stop. I just don't have the time for it. But I hope that one day i will.

Updated June 30. 2014

Still working in the telecom industry and are still a keen radio amateur. Have not been on the air so much in the recent years due to refurbishing my home. Hope to change that. The 23 cm project has been completed. There are ssome issues regarding the 23 cm PA which have to be solved but in essence it works. Now I have to work on the reproducability of the amplifier. I forgot to mention that the device used is a transistor from a 1800 MHz cellular base station. (Internal matchin is not always an advantage.)

Updated September 25. 2015

Now I have got the cellular power transistors working. Using a 1800 MHz power transistor where I have removed the output matching made the difference. It took a lots of try and error but in the end the thing worked. I also tried a 900 MHz transistor on 2 meters and ended up with 440mWatts in and 70 Watts out. Efficiency was 67% linear. the output matching here have to be removed as well! Good luck if you want to try it... :-)

6734508 Last modified: 2015-09-25 08:01:14, 2212 bytes

Login Required

Login is required for additional detail.

You must be logged in to file a report on this page

Please login now...

QRZ Logbook Summary for - OZ1EYZ

This callsign does not participate in the QRZ Logbook

ad: giga-db
Copyright © 2017 by QRZ.COM
Thu Mar 23 02:14:34 2017 UTC
CPU: 0.096 sec 60099 bytes mp