The DeGray Amateur Radio Club, Inc. operates the following repeaters in Clark County Arkansas:
145.110 - (88.5 tone) Caddo Valley.
145.370 - (88.5 tone) Gurdon.
147.225 + (114.8 tone) Alpine.
444.950 + (114.8 tone) Caddo Valley.
Also there is the "DEGRAY" APRS® digi on 144.390.
We had a blast again on our Field Day operation this year from the DeGray Lake Spillway. In 2012 we more than doubled our number of contacts from our 2011 effort. We hope that we were able to work You during this fun weekend.
- I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
- I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- I will not trust the DX cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling.
- I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
- I will always send my full call sign.
- I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX station requests geographic areas other than mine.
- When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
- I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.