PLEASE AVOID DUPES
calling me every time you hear me: keep in mind that your dupe QSO steals the chance to work a new one to an other ham.Thanks!
PLEASE CHECK MY LOG:
My callsign has been used by pirates many times, so please perform a free log search before sending me a direct QSL:
https://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/3A2MW (no login required).
If you find a discrepancy, please send me an email, but NOT the QSL.
MY QSL POLICY:
- all my logs are in the ARRL Logbook of The World (the QSL route I prefer)
- I answer to any QSL card via Bureau
- if you want my QSL card direct, please enclose a SAE and 2$; if not, I will answer via Bureau
- I upload my logs to eQSL.cc (AG) as a courtesy, but I do not use eQSLs.
3A STATIONS ARE NEVER STRONG OVERSEAS, BECAUSE OF THE FOLLOWING REASONS:
- Monaco is the smallest Country in the UN, limited by the sea (one side) and France belonging mountains the other side (see image)
- the maximum legal power is only 100w
- antennas have been banned by a 1988 law (Loi 1122 22/12/1988) see link, but small or stealth verticals are tolerated.
I have a life besides ham radio, so skeds are for those who can keep them.
Log search: https://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/3A2MW (no login required)
Logbook of The World: http://www.arrl.org/logbook-of-the-world
Code of conduct: http://dx-code.org
Antennas ban: http://www.legimonaco.mc/305/legismclois.nsf/db3b0488a44ebcf9c12574c7002a8e84/87bead638c39108ac1257bd5002de639!OpenDocument
SOME INFOS ABOUT MONACO: