QSL STRICTLY VIA M0URX
The P3F log is uploaded to LoTW soon after each contest.
If you wish to request a paper QSL, here are your options, in order of preference:
- OQRS:via M0URX- bureau or direct QSLing options are available.
- Direct:via snail-mail - see M0URX
- Via bureau:PLEASE try the OQRS bureau request in preference to sending your QSL via the bureau. Send your card via the bureau only as a last resort.
Benefits of OQRS
OQRS saves time and money!
- you don't have to send your QSL
- when using OQRS to request direct QSLs, you don't have to pay to mail your card to me
- when using OQRS to request bureau QSLs, you save the transit time from you to your local bureau and from there to the incoming bureau PO box and from there to me. There are huge time savings to be had.
- when using OQRS to request bureau QSLs, not only do you save lots of time, but you help to cut down the workload of your local outgoing bureau and the incoming bureau.
There is no reason NOT to use OQRS!
G3ZEM 4W/G3ZEM 5V7ZM 9G5ZM AF7EH C21ZM DU1SVA KH0/G3ZEM KH2/G3ZEM T88ZM V63ZM ZC4ZM ZD9ZM ZS/G3ZEM P3F
1225381 Last modified: 2014-08-30 16:12:53, 3063 bytes
Login is required for additional detail.
Currently updating logbook display.