I prefer QSL via LoTW and eQSL. If you need paper QSL, see below.
All QSO will be uploaded to eQSL, LoTW and ClubLog
when I'm QRT for the day (apx. 23.00 UTC).
I will send paper QSL in the following cases:
1) If it's promised or requested in the QSO.
2) Requested by E-mail after the QSO.
3) Requested in ClubLog OQRS (Bureau or direct).
4) When I receive your QSL-card, direct or via bureau.
5) When a new DXCC are worked.
Direct QSL are welcome, but I'm compelled to ask for a SAE and funds for return postage:
2 US$ (GS) no matter where in the World.
Please no IRC's, I can't use them anymore in OZ-land.
Elecraft K3, 100 Watts.
Antenna: Carolina Windom CW80.
Keys: Different Vibroplex bugs and paddles.