My Amateur Radio Code.
1) Listen to your wife and talk with your child, then QRV in your remaining time.
2) Maintain your garden and antenna look neat to keep peace with your neighbors.
3) Practice heart-warming and smooth QSO with consideration for your party and listeners.
4) Clean up your transmitting signal and also wiring behind your rig.
5) Assess possiblity of QSO early to ensure your sleeping hours.
de 7k1ptt, 18DEC2008
--- --- --- --- ---
Since 1975 a pair of short wires have been connected with 10W rig via a tuner.
In 2006 my system was changed with 1kW station license.
Running with 5 - 100W usually.
26mH/ CD-78Jr R-DP for 3.5MHz
24mH/ Nagara R-DP for 7 and 10MHz
22mH/ 3-element SteppIR Yagi for 14 - 50MHz
I hope to see you soon on the air.
Last modified: 2011-12-24 05:51:32, 1439 bytes cached
This user has no active logs