HAM Radio Amateur Magazine, DXing, contesting, propagation, public service ==> flip.it/KrGUs
All QSL cards will be delivered to the 9A buro within 45 days.
QSL via buro, direct, LoTW and eQSL. Please, send your qsl card for my collection and award aplications.
For direct QSL please send only 1 IRC (no green stamp) to the above address. OQRS through Club Log.
RX/TX: Kenwood TS-590S, Kenwood TS-50S, Kenwood TM-741E
ANT: Hexbeam by SP7IDX 30-6M, Delta Loop 40M, Diamond KV-2 80M
RM BLA-350, Kenwood MC-85, Kenwood AT-250, MFJ-989C, Drake LPF ..
Crystal Set ..
DX CODE OF CONDUCT
1. I will listen and listen and then listen some more
2. I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly
3. I will not trust the cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling
4. I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling him and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot
5. I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before calling him
6. I will always send my full call sign
7. I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously
8. I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine
9. I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine
10. I will not transmit when the DX station calls other geographic areas than mine
11. When the DX operator calls me I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly
12. I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact
13. I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect
73's de Zeljko 9A6ST
Juliett Bravo - Split Thunders