QSLing instructions /please check log before posting your card(s)/:
1) Bureau to RV6AJJ - will be answered via Bureau;
2) Direct to RV6AJJ (P.O BOX 7, APSHERONSK, KRASNODAR REG., RUSSIA 352690) - will be answered by direct mail twice per year; sufficient postage - 2 GS or 1 IRC
3) Direct to A65CA (P.O.BOX 7755, SAIFZ, SHARJAH, UAE) - weekly basis direct mail; sufficient postage - 2 GS or 1 IRC
- Call sign A6HCA have never been issued in UAE so please log my call correctly.
- Quite frequently you are logging my call as AB5CA (Herman in Texas), rarely as UA6HCA (now Alex holding UA6GR sign). Please please please listen carefully.
- Please avoid to duplicate band/mode QSO's, it will help to get A6 credit to someone else.
- Please follow destination instructions when decide to call on my CQ NA, SA or OC. Openings to above areas are quite rare and short, so please express your respect to community and if you can hear me working West coast or Commonwealth islands, PLEASE wait until i ask QRZ EU, AS.
- Non-AG eQSLs are absolutely useless, so it will take not too much time to get AG for licensed operation.
- Please read the Code http://www.dx-code.org and use it as your guide to help keep DXing fun.
Just another UAE adventure. It was exciting fight
14-28MHz incl. WARC
Other QSL design
73! de Yuri, A65CA
Last modified: 2012-10-07 16:06:11, 4021 bytes cached
This user has no active logs
Does this page contain inappropriate content? If so, Report this page...