QSLing instructions / please check log before posting your card(s):
1. Direct to A65CA (P.O.BOX 7755, SAIFZ, SHARJAH, UAE) - weekly basis direct mail; sufficient postage - 2 GS or 1 IRC
2. Bureau to RV6AJJ - will be answered via Bureau once per year
- Call sign A6HCA have never been issued in UAE so please log my call correctly.
- Quite frequently you are logging my call as AB5CA (Herman in Texas), rarely as UA6HCA (now Alex holding RT6T sign). Please please please listen carefully.
- Please avoid to duplicate band/mode QSO's, it will help to get A6 credit to someone else.
- Non-AG eQSLs are absolutely useless, so it will take not too much time to get AG for licensed operation.
- Please read the Code http://www.dx-code.org and use it as your guide to help keep DXing fun.
Just another UAE adventure... It was exciting fight....
Spiderbeam 5B HD yagi / 14-28MHz incl. WARC
Other QSL design
73! de Yuri, A65CA
7287666 Last modified: 2016-05-03 08:24:50, 3529 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 21519 qso's 2425 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM