** A92IO will be QRV on all bands 80m to 4m (including 60m) until early December 2013**
A92IO web pages are at http://A92.ath.cx or http://connogue.com/ei3io/html/a92io_as002.html.
An on-line log is at http://connogue.com/ei3io/html/a92io_on-line_log.html . This will be updated as often as possible.
160m ANNOUNCEMENT - 14 April 2013
The 160m antenna has been decommissioned. No more 160m activity is possible.
4m ANNOUNCEMENT - 14 April 2013
Removing the 160m antenna has allowed me to place the 4m yagi in a better place. It will also be easier to turn the antenna. Look out for A92C/B on 70.085 MHz.
New instructions in preparation for leaving Bahrain mid December 2013!
1. DIRECT QSLs - Until 1 September 2013, QSL Address is: Dave Court, PO Box 31183, Budaiya, Kingdom of Bahrain.
2. DIRECT QSLs - After 1 September 2013, QSL Address is: Dave Court, Connogue, River Lane, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
3. You must include a self addressed envelope (SAE) with an airmail or priority sticker.
4. You must include two United States Dollars (US$2) to cover return postage.
5. NO International Reply Coupons (IRCs).
6. If you do NOT follow the address information I may not receive your card.
7. If you do NOT send the required SAE and US$2 your card will be sent via bureau.
1. ALL bureau cards must be sent via EI3IO
2. If you do NOT send via EI3IO and they arrive in the Bahrain bureau after 1 December 2013, I will NOT receive them.
Electronic Confirmation of QSOs
1. Logs will be uploaded to eQSL and LoTW from time to time.
2. Sorry I do not respond to eQSL SWL requests.
Last modified: 2013-04-30 08:41:50, 2372 bytes cached
This user has no active logs
Does this page contain inappropriate content? If so, Report this page...