** A92IO - QRT 6 December 2013**
The weekend of 21 November will see the dismantling of the 70 MHz and 50 MHz beams, the HF vertical used on 14 to 28 MHz and the large doublet used mainly on 80m. I will then be left with one TX antenna ( an inverted V doublet fed with open wire line currently used for 5 MHz, 7 MHz and 10 MHz) which will be used during the last few weeks of operation on bands between 5 and 50 MHz.
Return to A92IO's QRZ.com details.
QSL NEWS 9 November 2013
QSL cards received in Bahrain before 8 November 2013 and Ireland before 7 November 2013 have now been posted, with a few exceptions:
Re 4 above, firstly, the Bahrain postal service will not exchange IRCs for stamps and secondly I will not be in a position to exchange IRCs for stamps in a country where this is possible during 2013. As stated many times before, these QSLs will be sent via the bureau. YOU WERE WARNED!
Cards which arrive in Ireland in the period 7 November 2013 to 7 January 2014 will be processed after the holiday period. As of November 2013, 24 batches of bureau cards have also been received and processed. ALL QSLs SHOULD NOW BE SENT TO MY IRISH ADDRESS. Once again, cards with IRCs which arrive in Bahrain WILL BE SENT via the IRTS bureau. Cards which arrive in Ireland with a ‘Nairobi IRC’ expiring in December 2013 will also be sent via the bureau.
1. QSL Address is: Dave Court, Connogue, River Lane, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
2. You must include a self addressed envelope (SAE) with an airmail or priority sticker. Please write your call-sign(s) on the top right hand corner of the SAE. Stamps will be placed over the call-sign.
3. You must include sufficient funds for return postage e.g. two United States Dollars (US$2) or EUR1.50 or GBP 1.00 or 1 IRC BUT see 4 below.
4. Only "Water for Life" IRCs which went on sale 1 July 2013 and are valid until the end of 2017are accepted. See UPU information."Nairobi" IRCs which expire December 2013 must NOT be sent.
5. If you do NOT follow the QSL address information in No. 1 above, I may not receive your card. My PO Box in Bahrain will be closed on 10 December 2013.
6. If you do NOT send the required SAE and return postage your card will be sent via bureau.
1. ALL bureau cards must be sent via EI3IO
2. If you do NOT send via EI3IO and they arrive in the Bahrain bureau after 1 December 2013, I will NOT receive them.
Electronic Confirmation of QSOs
1. Logs will be uploaded to eQSL and LoTW from time to time.
2. Sorry I do not respond to eQSL SWL requests.
Lastly 73s to all and see you on the bands from EI3IO - Dave
Last modified: 2013-11-13 20:20:47, 4358 bytes cached
This user has no active logs