** A92IO IS NOW QRT **
First QSO was 5Z0H on 20m at 18:50 14 February 2010; the last QSO was PJ4LS on 40m at 04:40 6 December 2013.
1. QSL Address is: Dave Court, Connogue, River Lane, Shankill, Co. Dublin, Ireland.
2. You must include a self addressed envelope (SAE) with an airmail or priority sticker. Please write your call-sign(s) on the top right hand corner of the SAE. Stamps will be placed over the call-sign.
3. You must include sufficient funds for return postage e.g. two United States Dollars (US$2) or EUR1.50 or GBP 1.00 or 1 IRC BUT see 4 below.
4. Only "Water for Life" IRCs which went on sale 1 July 2013 and are valid until the end of 2017are accepted. See UPU information."Nairobi" IRCs which expire December 2013 must NOT be sent.
5. If you do NOT follow the QSL address information in No. 1 above, I may not receive your card. My PO Box in Bahrain was closed on 10 December 2013.
6. If you do NOT send the required SAE and return postage your card will be sent via bureau.
1. ALL bureau cards must be sent via EI3IO
2. If you do NOT send via EI3IO and they arrived in the Bahrain bureau after 1 December 2013, I will NOT receive them.
Electronic Confirmation of QSOs
1. Logs have been uploaded to eQSL and LoTW.
2. Sorry I do not respond to eQSL SWL requests.
3. I do not confirm QSOs via QRZ.com
4. Please do not ask me about flags and visiting web-sites my hobby is amateur radio not vexillology
Lastly 73s to all and see you on the bands from EI3IO - Dave
6191721 Last modified: 2015-07-16 00:23:03, 2599 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
This callsign does not participate in the QRZ Logbook