- A Special Tnx for All the DX-Peditions & DX Stations that take the time to look & Ask for the West Coast, THANK YOU..
- QSL Info; PLEASE READ Before Requesting a QSL.
- No IRC my Post Office no longer accepts them
- LoTW is the Best way to QSL, I upload a few times a month.
- (DX) QSL DIRECT with $2 and SAE "Self Addressed Envelope"
- (US) QSL DIRECT with SASE "Self Addressed Stamped Envelope"
*** Southern California Six & Ten Meter Club *** SMIRK # 6844 *** 10-10 # 75028 *** ARRL *** Southern California DX Club ***Moreno Valley ARA *** International DX Association # 4215 *** OMISS # 6172 ***
- I Don't Usually Run QRP but when I do it's 100w. hi hi
- DXCC:312 Worked, 310 Confirmed, 8BDXCC, WAC, WAZ, 8BWAS, CQ-WW-WPX 40m. Single Band USA Record 2009, etc.
- Icom 756 Pro-3 * Heil ProSet-5 * HF AMP 1500w. ' 6M. AMP 1500w. * DL2K Dummy Load
- Mobile I run 200 Watt * My Favorate 10m. Freq. 28.460 +/-
- In the Shack at Home I Monitor 28.400 USB & 50.300 FM
- Worked over 300 DXCC in 3 years with this Mosley PRO-67-C-3 Beam @ 60'
- Mosley PRO-67-C-3 is a 7 Element Beam (10m. thru 40m.) *** 4 Elements on 10m. *** 3 Elements on 12m.-15m.-17m.-20m.-40m. and 1 Element for 30m.
- 80m. Ant. wire dipole @ 55' High Center & ends @ 25'
- 10m. Vert. MaCo 5/8 @ 55' Mostly for local Nets & AM/FM
- 6m. Ant. M2 6m5x @ 50'
878554 Last modified: 2014-05-04 17:09:43, 6945 bytes
Currently updating logbook display.