My name is Stan - AE7UT
I received my General license on my Birthday in 2010 and was given the call KF7IPW.
I passed the Extra exam 2 years later. First given AE7SR and changed to AE7UT.
I'm learning CW and appreciate all the help people have been.
Still plugging along at 10-15 WPM but trying to push it up as much as I can.
I am on almost every night on 7.140 or 7.050 ish.
Iâ€™ve been interested in Ham radio since I was a kid and built my first regen receiver, the RadioShack Globe Patrol in the Fifth Grade. Then school, a wife, kids, work and church kept me too busy to get my license. At 50 I finally decided it was now or never so I jumped in.
Grid Square: DM49br
CQ zone: 3
ITU Zone: 6
My Station - Mostly Elecraft.
- Elecraft K3 built Sep 2012
- Elecraft KX3 built Sep 2012 Used for SOTA, backpacking and camping
- Elecraft K2 built Nov 2013
- Elecraft K1 have a purchsed one and building one now.
- Yeasu FT-817nd
- ICOM IC-7100 Plan on putting this in my Tundra soon
- Zero Five 10-40 Ground plane vertical
- OCFD at 35 ft.
- Pixel Pro 1-B (receive antenna)
- ZS6BKW for portable in the trees set up
- YoYo Antenna for portable desert work
- LNR EF-10/20/40 MKII
- Elecraft KPA-500 Built Nov 2012
This is what I do for fun. I also get to share in the birth of many, many, many babies.
This is where I go when the above becomes a job. The family (5 girls) and I hit Arches, Moab, Capital Reef, Zion.
And of course a few pictures of the Shack both past and present. Antennas to come I hope soon.
6138649 Last modified: 2015-07-16 00:18:23, 2929 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 472 qso's 270 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM