German callsign on the basis of French one: F1MHV
Unfortunately, not able to speak German, only French & English, sorry.
Operating some voice SSB and mainly APRS 300bd while /Aero Mobile on HF:
HF APRS/AM: DF1CHB-11, tx ONLY, NO rx:
Due to TRX limitations (1 khz tunning steps and USB mode only), APRS tracker is set with special tones: 1200 Hz & 1400 Hz eq. 1300 Hz center tones in order to match with main nets on 30m & 20m, using following QRGs:
- 7049.3 center tones (7048.0 USB cockpit dial)
- 10149.3 center tones (10148.0 USB cockpit dial)
- 14101.3 center tones (14100.0 USB cockpit dial)
Any APRS feedbacks and report are welcome.
Sometimes /P VHF/UHF DSTAR:
I don't have paper QSL card, and i will not have any: QSO confirmation only via qrz.com logbook and electronic QSL only via www.eqsl.cc for the time being, thank you for your understanding.
Address shown on above eQSL card sample is not valid anymore!!
Most of the time, i am operating following QRGs +/- QRM:
28430 / 24965 / 21265/ 18165 / 14325 / 7185 USB / 3791 USB and a French net on 14122.
Yes, on 40 & 80m operating USB, no other choice in /AM ( http://hfpack.com/air/ ).
Updated informations (ATC flight numbers and expected "on air" times) via twitter.com -> DF1CHB
Please find bellow some pictures and few informations about onboard HF equippment:
- Old style control panel, found in 737-300 series cockpits, on some aircraft LSB operational, some not. 1 Khz step.
- 90's style HF control panel found in 737-700 cockpit, 1 Khz step, no more LSB.
- New generation HF control panel found in latest B737NG's: frequency is preset on the right side (Standby) and become in use when transfered to the left side (Active), so no chance to "scan" the band! 1 Khz step, USB by default, AM possible, no more LSB.
- HF antenna
- HF automatic antenna tuner location on classic B737 series (-300/-400/-500)
1196405 Last modified: 2014-08-18 17:20:51, 2897 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.