Hello, I am Tom and glad that you stopped by. Here is some information about myself you might find interesting:
My ham history and operating preference:
- I got first licensed in June 1981 at the age of 15 and
- I am operating CW only - well, let's say 99% to be honest.
My QSL policy:
- LoTW: 100% of my contacts (both regular and contest QSO, updated almost daily)
- paper QSL cards (yes, I really appreciate them!):
- will be either send
- via DL-bureau (DARC) or GlobalQSL.com (for almost all regular QSO)
- directly for "rare ones" (for both regular and contest QSO)
- all incoming QSL cards will be answered
- SWL cards welcome, but note that "DX cluster spot-logger-QSLs" will be rejected immediately!
- or why not use CLUBLOG OQSL services?
- only QSO since July 2011
- most recent qso dated Apr 18, 2014 0425z
- but please note: login is required in case you are already a registered user of Clublog
My DOK (Distriktsortskenner for DARC DLD-awards):
My current rig for HF (10-80m) and control equipment:
- Yaesu FT-950 (100 watts out)
- Gap Titan DX (8 band vertical)
- Ameritron remote antenna switch RCS-4X
- HamGadgets MasterKeyer MK-1
- UR5CDX CT 599MB polished brass heavy dual (iambic) level paddle
- G4ZLP DigiMaster ProPlus for digimodes
- Ham Radio Deluxe, version 184.108.40.206, release Pubic Beta 220.127.116.11.3.255 (for logging)
- Win-Test 4.12.0 (for contest logging)
My major awards:
- 7BDXCC CW (5BDXCC #7699 plus endorsements for 12m and 17m, currently working on my 30m endorsement)
- 5BWAZ CW basic #660
- 5BWAC CW
- DXCC CW #2705 (306 countries awarded by ARRL as of Feb 2014)
- WAS CW #44624
- USA-CA CW 500 #2614
- WAE Top CW #243
Last modified: 2014-04-21 09:12:46, 2753 bytes
Login is required for additional detail.
Currently updating logbook display.