QRZ.COM
ad: L-HROutlet
ad: l-assoc
ad: l-gcopper
ad: l-innov
ad: L-Geochron
ad: l-sarc
ad: L-rfparts
ad: l-rl
ad: l-Waters
DL1HBT Germany flag Germany

Login is required for additional detail.

Email: Login required to view

XML Subscriber Lookups: 49246

 

Hello, I am Tom and glad that you stopped by. Here is some information about myself you might find interesting:

My ham history, operating preference and other active calls:

  • I got first licensed in June 1981 at the age of 15 and
  • I am operating CW only - well, let's say 90% to be honest...the remaining 10% fall upon RTTY, JT65 and some SSB during ARRL Centennial QSO Party 2014 and selected HF/VHF/UHF contests
  • I also use DL1HBT/p for portable operation and am holder of US extra class license AC2HM

My QSL policy:

  • LoTW: 100% of my contacts (both regular and contest QSO, updated almost daily)
  • paper QSL cards (yes, I really appreciate them!):
    • will be either send
      • via DL-bureau (DARC) or GlobalQSL.com for almost all regular QSO
      • directly for "rare ones" (for both regular and contest QSO)
  • or why not use CLUBLOG OQSL services by following this link https://secure.clublog.org/logsearch/dl1hbt
    • NOTE: only QSO since July 2011, most recent QSO dated Aug 10, 2015 1503z

My QTH locator and DOK (Distriktsortskenner for DARC DLD-awards):

  • QTH locator: JO43WL
  • DOK: G16 (OV Juelich)

My current rig for HF (10-80m), control equipment and software [projects in squared brackets]:

  • Rig
    • Yaesu FT-950 (100 watts out; JT-65 transmitting w/reduced power of 15 watts)
    • Kenwood TL-922 linear amplifier (used occasionally, only on non-WARC bands)
    • Gap Titan DX (8 band vertical, rooftop-mounted, feed point 42m asl)
    • [2015: Spiderbeam 5-band, heavy duty....replaces Gap Titan DX antenna]
    • [2015: Buckmaster 7-band off-center fed (OCF) dipole, tree-mounted, feed point 46m asl]
  • Control equipment
    • Ameritron remote antenna switch RCS-4X
    • [2015: Yaesu rotator G-600]
    • [2015: EA4TX ARS-USB rotator control unit]
    • HamGadgets MasterKeyer MK-1
    • UR5CDX CT 599MB polished brass heavy dual (iambic) level paddle
    • Tigertronics SignaLink USB for digimodes
    • lenovo Thinkpad T500 running Windows 7 Pro
  • Software
    • Ham Radio Deluxe, version 6.3.0.417 (for logging)
    • Win-Test 4.17.0 (for contest logging, combined with MMTTY v1.68A for RTTY contesting)
    • DM780 for RTTY and PSK
    • JT65-HF 0.9.98.0 (HB9HQX-edition) for JT65

My major awards:

  • 7BDXCC CW
    • 5BDXCC #7,699 plus endorsements for 12m and 17m
  • DXCC CW #2,705
    • 318 countries [311 current] awarded by ARRL as of August 2015
  • DXCC Digimode #4,111
  • 5BWAZ CW basic #660
    • 160 zones confirmed as of May 1990
  • WAS CW #44,624 issued May 15, 1990
  • USA-CA CW 500 #2,614 issued June 24, 1992
  • WAE Top CW #243

6656359 Last modified: 2015-08-21 14:37:14, 3552 bytes

Login Required

Login is required for additional detail.

You must be logged in to file a report on this page

Please login now...

QRZ Logbook Summary for - DL1HBT
Latest Contacts for DL1HBT at QRZ.com
dedateband mode grid Country op
IB0/IK0XBX 2015-08-28 30m CW Italy FRANCESCO FUCELLI
VO1/DJ8QP 2015-08-27 30m CW Canada Volker ' Gus ' Buchwald
SV9/DJ5MN 2015-08-27 20m CW Crete Bernhard Dobler
DL65DARC 2015-08-27 20m CW JJ00aa Germany DARC Special Event Station C/o Enrico Stumpf-Siering, DL2VFR
GX4HRC/A 2015-08-27 40m CW JO01co England Havering & District Amateur Radio Club
EJ7NET 2015-08-23 30m CW JJ00aa Ireland WESTNET DX GROUP, C/O DECLAN CRAIG
DK65DARC 2015-08-22 80m CW JJ00aa Germany DARC Special Event Station C/o Enrico Stumpf-Siering, DL2VFR
EJ7NET 2015-08-22 40m CW JJ00aa Ireland WESTNET DX GROUP, C/O DECLAN CRAIG
PC15SAIL 2015-08-22 30m CW JJ00aa Netherlands Rob Dijkstra
OM760VRUTKY 2015-08-22 40m CW JN99lc Slovak Republic Radioklub Vrutky
DA0WCA 2015-08-22 40m CW JJ00aa Germany Clubstation f. castle activations OV-Stiftland resp. DF6EX
R15CWC/8 2015-08-22 15m CW Russia HamFest Russian CW Club Krasnodar Krai / Buzhor 2015
9A/DD2ML 2015-08-21 40m CW Croatia Ulli Markus Renoth
TK/DL3TU 2015-08-21 30m CW Corsica Roman Brunel
PJ4/AI5P 2015-08-21 17m CW Bonaire RICHARD H HARRIS

Book Totals: 15856 qso's   1207 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM

DX World Award#2286
Granted: 2015-07-15 06:30:02

Endorsements:
  • Mixed CW
Grid Squared Award#7671
Granted: 2015-05-22 10:50:02

Endorsements:
  • Mixed CW
  • 20 Meters Mixed
  • 15 Meters Mixed
  • 12 Meters Mixed
  • 10 Meters Mixed
World Continents Award#9048
Granted: 2015-05-22 10:45:01

Endorsements:
  • 5 Band CW
  • 20 Meters CW
    17 Meters CW
    15 Meters CW
    12 Meters CW
    10 Meters CW
  • 5 Band Mixed
  • 20 Meters Mixed
    17 Meters Mixed
    15 Meters Mixed
    12 Meters Mixed
    10 Meters Mixed
ad: giga-db
Copyright © 2015 by QRZ.COM
Fri Sep 4 05:52:34 2015 UTC
CPU: 0.175 sec 64987 bytes mp