Photo shows my setup during summer holidays in Tuscany/Italy
thank your very much for visiting my QRZ.COM page. I would like to give you some informations about me.
I am born in 1966 and I am married with my lovely wife Christine since 2010. We are living in a small town round about 20km west of Duesseldorf. I got my first licence (DH0EAB) in the mid of the 80s. After one year I hook to the highest licence class with the current callsign DL2EDF.
Please find below some details about my modest station (all antennas mounted in the attic):
1) Shortwave, 40,30,20,17,15,12 and 10m with YAESU FT-897D plus FC-40 Tuner and 4m wire Antenna, VIBROPLEX Vibrocube lambic paddle
2) VHF 6m SSB/CW with YAESU FT-817 plus Dipol, VIBROPLEX Code Warrior jr. with red paddles :-)
3) VHF 2m FM with KENWOOD TM-281A and CUSHCRAFT AR2 vertical
4) UHF 70cm FM with ANYTONE AT-588UHF with simple GP
5) VHF/UHF 2m/70cm D-Star with ICOM ID-E880 plus DIAMOND X50N
6) For the DigiModes I use Apple Notebooks (15'' Pro, 11'' Air) and an IBM ThinkPad with the well known SignaLink SL-1 Modem.
I prefer QRP operation in DigiModes like JT65, PSK31. But I am also active in CW, SSB, HELL and I tried with success first contact in SAT communication with 3/5 YAGi on a Tripod and FT-60R handheld radio :-)
For local talk around and mobil/portabel operation I own several handheld radios, like MOTOROLA MX1000, YAESU FT-60R, ICOM ID-31E, ICOM IC-U82UHF. And for special portabel activities I use my SEL SEM35 military manpack radio for 10m FM operations - which is very funny.
That´s for now!! Hope to meet you on the bands!!!
73 de Joerg DL2EDF
Last modified: 2013-11-05 06:16:54, 6129 bytes cached
This user has no active logs