thank your very much for visiting my qrz.com page. I am from 1966. Married with my lovely wife Christine since 2010.
We are living in a small town round about 20km west of Duesseldorf. I got my first licence (DH0EAB) in the mid of the 80s..... After one year I got "A" class licence and the callsign DL2EDF.
My radio setup:
1) 40m-6m, 2m/70cm - YAESU FT-897D with external YAESU FC-40 Tuner under the roof at 4m wire antenna (HF) and double dipol (2m/70cm).
2) Keys >> All VIBROPLEX with red paddles - "Vibrocube" lambic keyer, "Code Warrior jr.", and a special version of "Vibrokeyer".
3) DigiModes >> IBM Thinkpad T60 (XP) and SignaLink SL-1 Modem.
4) 70cm DMR >> Two of HYTERA MD785 mobile radios for the shack. One for MOTOROLA repeaters (GP antenna) and the 2nd one for HYTERA plus and BRANDMEISTER repeaters (X50N antenna). HYTERA PD785 for portabel and mobile.
5) 70cm TETRA >> Two MOTOROLA MTH800 handheld radios for local HAM TETRA repeater.
I am operating the local TETRA Repeater DB0EDF in Juechen (JO31FC). The location is about 2km from my home. The repeater is covering around 20km and slightly overlapping with two TETRA repeaters DB0DMO (East) and DM0UHF (West). Currently we are working on the connection between TETRA repeaters by SvxLink and on next TETRA repeater in our region. Please check out our Facebook page for TETRA in Amateur Radio: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1624383254502846/
MEMBER of: DARC, Local Club G38, ARRL, AGCW (#3811)
73 de Joerg DL2EDF