thank your very much for visiting my QRZ.COM page. I would like to give you some informations about me.
I am born in 1966 and I am married with my lovely wife Christine since 2010. We are living in a small town, round about 20km west of Duesseldorf. I got my first licence (DH0EAB) in the mid of the 80s..... After one year I hooked up to the highest German licence class and got the current and final callsign, DL2EDF.
Please find below some details about my modest station (all antennas mounted in the attic):
1) SHORTWAVE, VHF/UHF >> 40,30,20,17,15,12,10,6,2m + 70cm- YAESU FT-897D plus external FC-40 Tuner and 4m wire for and double dipol for 2m/70cm.
2) KEYS >> All VIBROPLEX with red paddles - "Vibrocube" lambic keyer, "Code Warrior jr.", and a special version "Vibrokeyer"
3) VHF 2m FM >> normally no 2m FM..... if nessesary with FT-897D and CUSHCRAFT AR2 Antenna
4) UHF 70cm (DMR/FM) >> 2 HYTERA MD785, one for DMR Mode (X50N Antenna), and a 2nd one for FM Mode (GP Antenna)
6) UHF 70cm (DMR) >> Following handheld radios (all HYTERA) - PD685, PD365, PD785
7) UHF 70cm (FM) >> MOTOROLA MX1000 handheld radio
7) For the DigiModes I use Apple Notebooks (15'' Pro, 11'' Air) ... with the well known SignaLink SL-1 Modem. IBM Thinkpad for programming my radios.
Prefered modes are CW, JT65 on Shortwave and DMR on UHF.
For collecting and some special activities >> Army ManPack Radio SEL SEM 35 (10m/6m FM) and Army handheld Radio SEM SEL 52S (6m FM).
73 de Joerg DL2EDF
MEMBER of: DARC, Local Club R16, ARRL, AGCW (#3811)
1583846 Last modified: 2015-01-05 20:44:56, 6595 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 497 qso's 123 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM