thank your very much for visiting my qrz.com page. I am from 1966.... I married my lovely wife Christine in 2010.
We are living in a small town, round about 20km west of Duesseldorf. I got my first licence (DH0EAB) in the mid of the 80s..... After one year I reached the premium licence class and callsign, DL2EDF.
Please find below a brief discription of my setup:
1) HF, VHF/UHF >> all bands between 40m -10m and 2m/70cm- YAESU FT-897D and external FC-40 Tuner with 4m wire
antenna for HF and double dipol for 2m/70cm
2) KEYS >> all VIBROPLEX with red paddles - "Vibrocube" lambic keyer, "Code Warrior jr.", and a special version "Vibrokeyer"
3) DigiModes >> Apple MacBookPro 15'' Pro and MacBookAir 11'', SignaLink SL-1 Modem
4) UHF DMR >> 2x HYTERA MD785 mobile radios for the shack. One for MOTOROLA Net and one for HYTERA plus net on
X50N and 1/4 GP Antenna, HYTERA PD685 and PD785 handheld radios for portable and mobile
5) UHF TETRA >> MOTOROLA MTP850 handheld radio for local HAM TETRA repeaters
6) UHF FM >> MOTOROLA MX1000 handheld radio for local FM repeaters
Only for programming the radios, I use an IBM Thinkpad T60 / XP.
73 de Joerg DL2EDF
MEMBER of: DARC, Local Club R16, ARRL, AGCW (#3811)
TETRA in Amateur Radio: Check out local TETRA Repeater close to Duesseldorf (430.375) or have a look on our DB0DMO TETRA Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/groups/1624383254502846/
6856085 Last modified: 2015-11-15 06:25:01, 8601 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 497 qso's 130 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM