thank your very much for visiting my QRZ.COM page. I would like to give you some informations about me.
I am born in 1966 and I am married with my lovely wife Christine since 2010. We are living in a small town round about 20km west of Duesseldorf. I got my first licence (DH0EAB) in the mid of the 80s..... After one year I hooked up to the highest German licence class and got the current and final callsign, DL2EDF.
Please find below some details about my modest station (all antennas mounted in the attic):
1) Shortwave, 40,30,20,17,15,12 and 10m >> YAESU FT-897D and FC-40 Tuner and 4m wire antenna, VIBROPLEX Vibrocube lambic keyer, special version of VIBROPLEX Vibrokeyer (single lever keyer)
2) VHF 6m >> YAESU FT-817 at simple Dipol, VIBROPLEX Code Warrior jr. Keyer with red paddles :-)
3) VHF 2m FM >> KENWOOD TM-281A and CUSHCRAFT AR2 vertical antenna
4) UHF 70cm FM >> ANYTONE AT-588UHF with GP antenna
5) DMR 70cm UHF >> handheld radio HYTERA PD785
6) VHF/UHF 2m/70cm D-Star >> ICOM ID-E880 and DIAMOND X50N antenna
7) For the DigiModes I use Apple Notebooks (15'' Pro, 11'' Air) ... with the well known SignaLink SL-1 Modem. IBM Thinkpad for programming my radios.
I prefer CW on Shortwave and VHF 6m, but also Digi Modes like JT65, PSK31... Less activity on VHF 2m FM.... DMR UHF is my favorite voice modes!
For local talk around and mobil/portabel operation I own handheld radios, like MOTOROLA MX1000, YAESU FT-60R, ICOM ID-31E, ICOM IC-U82UHF... and even the HYTERA DMR.
More or less for collecting only and some special activities >> German Army ManPack Radio SEL SEM 35 (10m/6m FM) and Handheld Radio SEM SEL 52S (6m FM).
That´s for now!! Hope to meet you on the bands!!!
73 de Joerg DL2EDF
MEMBER of: DARC, Local Club R16, ARRL, AGCW (#3811)
1132420 Last modified: 2014-07-27 06:09:42, 7469 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.