Born in 1976
Licensed since 1992
DOK: P16 (Wangen im Allgäu)
- Portable activities with low and medium power:
- VHF-/UHF-Troposcatter (SSB / CW) with low and medium power
- Microwave activities (together with DL2AM up to 241 GHz)
- Shortwave: Upper bands (30-10 m, preferably WARC bands), SSB, PSK31, RTTY, CW
What I can do from at home (JN49hq):
- Shortwave: 30-10 m with a 4 m long balcony antenna (works better as most people think!)
- VHF: 2 x 3 el. yagis with 50 Watts (SSB, CW, Digimodes) / For FM: X-200 with 50 Watts
- UHF: 2 x 9 el. yagis with 40 Watts (SSB, CW, Digimodes) / For FM: X-200 with 19 Watts
SKEDs are welcome.
Last modified: 2011-01-22 02:32:16, 1393 bytes fetched
Login is required for additional detail.
This user has no active logs