Thank you for visiting my QRZ page. I'm licensed since 2002.
Working modes are CW, SSB and Digital.
The actual station setup is
- OCF Sloper Dipole covering (160)-80-40-30 m (homemade)
- Five band compact top loaded vertical MA5V for 20-17-15-12-10 m
- Four element Yagi and HOLoop for 2 m
FT-857D, FT-817 for VHF and HF portable activities (nice rigs, add the Collins filters!)
- For 2 m : RM VLA200 Amp and FT-857D
- Keys : Junker Straight Key, Schurr Bug, Schurr Profi I, Schurr Portable, Palm Pico Paddle.
While permanently experimenting with antennas my signal may be weak -
if this happens the new setup did not have improved it ! Hi Hi.
Current diplomas : DXCC 200 CW
I'm also looking for German DOKs on 80 meters
Educational / guest callsign DN6SRD.
Hope to meet you on the bands. 73 Roland
other callsigns / activities:
2003 SV9/DL6SRD (Crete Isl. EU015)
2004 SV8/DL6SRD (Samos Isl. EU049)
2006 DL6SRD/P (Foehr Isl. EU042)
2008 IK2/DL6SRD (Lago Di Garda)
2010 EA6/DL6SRD (Mallorca Isl. EU004)
2010 CT7/DL6SRD (Algarve)
2011 IK2/DL6SRD (Lago Di Garda)
2014 CT7/DL6SRD (Algarve)
Actual antennas at home QTH
A tiny antenna works for hf if installed on a hill top !!!