Please a little respect with "DO" - stations. Since we may send 2006 not only on VHF but also on HF.
It is to be sent permitted with 100 Watts. On the following HF-frequencies we are active: 10m/15m/80m/160m.
It would very nicely be if it the beginners a chance gives oneself to state,
and not with side pushes inconsiderate, as is to be regarded unfortunately again and again.
Thanks for your understanding
In my home QTH I�m active on shortwave 10,15,80 and 160 meters.
- 6 el. selfmade yagi for 10m,
- 2 el. selfmade HB9CV for 15m,
- G5RV --> fullsize <-- for 10/15/80/160m 63m long ->for SSB
- Windom 80m long(50+30) for 10/20/40/80/160 meters and additional 12,5 (7,5+5) 15/30 meters
(build on another telescope mast :-) -> for digi & CW
All togehter on my homemade telescope-aluminium-tower 9->15 meter high
Present made some tests with 80m vertical & 4square Ant.
Also my new project will be a 5 / 7 Elm Quad for 15 / 10m.
sometimes use also:
- 5 Elm. Fritzel Beam FB-53
- several wire Ant. / Windom / G5RV ect.
this picture shows looking for DX:
Last modified: 2014-03-23 13:57:47, 4302 bytes
Login is required for additional detail.
You must be logged in to file a report on this page