Born in 1976 and bitten by the bug of amateur radio when I was 14 years old. Licensed as EA3NR since 3rd february 2000; previously I held the callsings EB3BCE and EC3CSA.
QSL policy :
- I QSL via the EA bureau or direct to the above address. I love real QSL cards and like collecting them, so paper QSLs are preferred and always welcome. If you want to exchange QSL card with me, please try to send me your card via bureau; the reason is very simple: I pay the bureau fee every year, so I try to use it as much as possible. Off course, I answer all the direct QSL requests received with a SAE and a new style IRC (the one that expires in 2017) or 2 USD (note that a 20 grs. letter from Spain to any country outside Europe costs 0'90€).
- I upload my logs to the ARRL LOTW as an easy access to DXCC applications.
- I don’t care about eQSL at all, but I upload my logs as a courtesy to those who are happy with electronic QSLs.
Antennas: Since 9th october 2010, I'm using a 2 elements 5 bands (10, 12, 15, 17 & 20 meters) quad and 4 elements quad for 6 meters from GB Antennas on a single 2'5 meters boom.
My shack consists of:
- Kenwood TS-590 (HF + 50MHz) & Kenwood TS-440S (HF, backup transceiver, working since 1989)
- Kenwood TR-751E, Yaesu FT-212RH and Kenwood TH-27E (handheld) for 144MHz
- Yaeus G-800S antenna rotator
- Ameritron RCS-10 remote antenna switch
- Acer Aspire 1650 laptop computer
- Catalunya DX Club, WhatsApp group with great friends and great ham radio ops, hi hi...
73 de EA3NR, Enric
1797259 Last modified: 2015-03-19 20:05:32, 5927 bytes
Login is required for additional detail.
Currently updating logbook display.