-oOo- Thanks for visiting -oOo-
Please, QSL via:
eQSL, LoTW and/or DIRECT (SAE)
These are today's elements of my shack...
Two nice tandems which I enjoy them
1) At the left there is a KENWOOD TR-751E ( 2 m band all mode ) and a "fantastic" transverter, the TOKIO HY-POWER Model HX-240 which converts the 144 MHz into 5 hf bands ( 28, 21, 14, 7 and 3.5 MHz ) its output power is aprox. 40 w.
2) At the right side, an assembled qrp cw radio kit for 7 MHz, the OHR 100A from Oak Hill Research. Is an excellent QRP radio to operate with 5W output, used in tandem with an automatic CW oscilator the Ariston Model OS3
Left- Yaesu FT-847 is the main and most used TX/RX is a HF/VHF/UHF transceiver multimode.
Centre- Top- 2 dual bander FM transceiver KENWOOD TH-D7E & KENWOOD TH-78E.
Down- When a push power is needed on VHF, a PA with 850W output is a good option.
Right- Here I want to thank and congratulate to Patrick F6CTE for the great job & developement done in MULTIPSK v4.29 freeware for non comercial use. Visit http://f6cte.free.fr/
Left- Some RF generated is handled by these elements:
Top- DAIWA Mod CN-103L VHF/UHF swr & power meter
Centre- KENWOOD Antenna Tuner AT-130
Down- Self assembled Antenna Autotuner kit LDG Electronics Model AT-11MP
Center and top right- Tower + set of antennas
1) Vertical Diamond X-200 dual band 144 & 432 MHz
2) Yagi Tonna 21 elements 432 Mhz
3) Yagi Cuchcraft 17B2 144 MHz
4) Yagi Cushcraft ATB-34 28/21/14 MHz
5) Horizontal square loop 83 m long wire
6) Self supported antenna tower + WX station, for more information visit:http://www.meteoclimatic.net/perfil/ESPVA0300000003570A
Right- Antenna rotator YAESU G-2800DXC
1978942 Last modified: 2015-05-20 22:06:17, 4233 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.