Born in 1955 , and retired from 2010 , i'm listening to the world radios and ham radio from the 60's , as i was a child .
Having call F1OYP till 1989 , i'm mostly working on V/Uhf , packet & aprs , but also having fun on 6 , 10 , 12 , 15 & 17 meters.
My ham station is made of :
I send every dx spot in unprotos on 145.275mhz & 29.250 mhz
tick on the image to connect cluster or bbs !
- > In 1997 , A collective reflection managed to make lead and install an experimental vhf repeater by Olivier F5OYA
- > In the mean time , i re-looked my packet/cluster installation , moving from DOS to Windows XP.
- > On May 5th we also put into service an UHF repeater in BERGERAC city with help of friends of F6KHS radio club
not in altitude for the moment , but with a good coverage : 432,900 mhz (shift - 1.6mhz) , linked with the vhf repeater of
Perigueux on 145.662,5 mhz.
To have a view , visit the WebPage : http://f1zwt.wordpress.com [ Click HERE ]
All the best !
73 de Jp - Hope to see / ear you on air !
-->> I'm not qsl , i only make contacts for fun !
(but if you send me a card direct , i will answer - ham spirit first -:))
Some views from where i live : the Dordogne departement in south west France :
- le grand roc cave - les eyzies
- lascaux cave paintings - Montignac
- la roque saint christophe shelter - les eyzies
- national prehistoric museum - les eyzies
- dolmen of prezat
2 - antic roman buildings , some are erased but some other are still there:
- Vesone tower - Perigueux
- acqueduc des arcades - Perigueux
3 - feodal times : medieval cities and castles were built to fight against ennemy and defend
- Views from : Chateau de Castelnaud & Beynac in background - La bastide de Domme - Chateau de Beynac - Chateau de Lanxion - Chateau de Bourdeilles - La tour mataguerre à Perigueux - Chateau de Badefols d'ans - Chateau de Puymartin - Chateau de Montfort - Streets of Sarlat (2) - Saint Front Cathedral in Perigueux - Chateau de la jarthe - Chateau de Beyssac - Chateau de Puyguilhem - Chateau de Trelissac .
4 - Nowadays , tourism is a pleasant way to visit our departement and to travel through prehistoric and ancient times :
At some crossroads , which way ? : right or left ?
- Canoeing at La roque gageac and under the Beynac castle on the Dordogne river.
- In the air over Beynac castle in the fog , and over the dordogne valley in front of the Castelnaud castle.
- Geese around Sarlat with a splendid little castle in the background - Geese and the ' Bories' , traditional farmer's houses.
5 - you will certainly never forget our regional specialities :
Next pictures : Strawberries of Perigord - Nuts - Truffles - Potatoes Sarladaises (with bolets ! hummm )
- Chateau de Monbazillac from the sky ,
- Chateau de Gageac rouillac with Saussignac wine growing area - The Monbazillac castle again.
Now some words and shots from my city : Saint-astier , little town of about 6000 people.
- Views from : The Puyferrat castle - The Fareyrou chartreuse ( old carthusian monastery ) - The st astier church and the Isle river - The Puy Astier Castle.
To end , if you can't come to visit this marvelous land may we have a virtual visit of our region ?
And . ?? what ?
Ready to turn his father's shack - Killian second operator 7 years old :- )))
Last modified: 2013-05-20 09:43:04, 19758 bytes cached
This user has no active logs
Does this page contain inappropriate content? If so, Report this page...