Hello to all DX'er ,
My name 's Fred , I was born in 1972 and I live in S W part of France in dept 82 (Tarn & Garonne) in the city of VALENCE D'AGEN (5150 aprox. people live in ) in locator JN04KC , It's located 80 kms north west from TOULOUSE and 160 kms south east from BORDEAUX . I 'm married to Christine and we've a daughter Louise born in 2003, our new house (since april 2013) is located not so far from down town near the rail road at 68 meters from sea level. Not so far from our location you can visit one of the most beautiful village " AUVILLAR " ,(5 kms) you can find more info via the link under the square foto . My others hobbies are enjoyed off road and playing music , I'm piannist and trumpetist since I was 5 years old ; playing on Yamaha Keybords Pdp -400 and psr - S550 . Trumpets're Yamaha , Stomvie -made in Spain -(similar than silver bach and more metallic sound nice for jazz and salsa !!!!).
Valence d 'Agen " fountain square in front of the church "
Valence d'Agen " les lavoirs de la ville " (the first was made approx. in 1880 )
Valence d 'Agen " square "
Valence d' Agen " the chruch " and the old hospital
Auvillar " la halle aux grains " . www.Auvillar.com
Chateau de Bardigues (10 kms from home )( XIV °century and XVIII ° century ) propriety of " Lamotte Cadillac " most famous for be the " founder of DETROIT city in the USA " where the cadillac motors are manufactured . He was born a few kms from here in " Saint Nicolas de la grave " (10kms) where is the " Cadillac museum " with a big meeting of cars each year
this is the first armorial who are on the castle .
this is the first blazon you can find on the first Cadillac cars .
I'm qrv on HAM bands since 2004 with my first call " F0ELR " (only vhf and 10w) . I receive my class 2 (hf) in september 2009 , my new call is F4ELR , I hope to contact you soon or once again , thanks to come on my personal page .
I 'm " QSL manager " for my dept (82) , no probelms for qsl'ing via buro , if you prefer direct qsl it's ok , with NO IRC or SAE , I can put one stamp on the letter !!!!!! The Radio is an HOBBIE not " commercials activities !!!!! "
working HF with :
- Icom IC 765 (120w) + sm 8 + sp20 + gp HF4 BTV (10 to 40 meters,15cms from the ground + 8 wires radials from 2.50m to 10m long into the ground ). Loop antenna system 22 meters long tuned with Annecke manual box and 36 meters twin leed 450 homs.
- Icom IC 7410 (100w) + sp 21 + sm 30 + GP2W ITA (12/17 m) 4 radials (4m from the ground) + horizontal dipole monoband 28 mhz home made.
- testing Solarcom A99 4 meters up from 17 to 10 meters with amazing SWR !!!!!!!! 1.4 on 18mhz , 1.2 on 21 mhz , 1.3 on 24 mhz , 1.1 from 26 to 28.500 mhz (normal !!) and 2.1 on 29.600 FM , using just in simple GP , no radials kit .
- Icom IC-M700 (150w) marine hf + SP3 enjoy sometimes on 40 m with G5RV half size horizontal Inverted V .
- QRP activities FT817 (5w) + G5RV half size horizontal Inverted V .
- that ' all for the HF !!!!
!!!!!!!!!! Active on 6 meters from JN04KC .!!!!!!!!! NEW Band since 02/2013 !!!!!!!!! CQCQCQCQCQCQ.
Enjoy DX FM on 29.600 call frequency and QSY 29.500or29.220 +/- qrm. Time to time stand by on New york repeater 29.620 FM.
Hello from the roof of our new house (04/2013). just ready (since june 2013) on 6 and 2 meters ssb (Yagi x 5 elements home made with old 27 mhz yagi souvenirs hi !!!!! and 9 elements 3.40 boom home made) ; in the back the " ABC22 " Comet 2 x 5/8 vhf .
There are my " GP ".on the left the 4BTV (Hustler) 10/15/20/40 m 15 cms up from the ground 8 radials into the grass and on the right : the Solarcom Antron A99 (today) or theGP2W ( ITA ) 12/17 m (on the foto ) on a little tower 4.00 m up from ground with 4 radials running on the roof . I worked 200 DXCC since 2009/09/07 with only 100w !!!!!!!!!!! ( cmfd 123 with paper QSL's ).
working VHF & 6 meters with :
- Icom IC 275 H (100w) + SM 8 + 9 elements home made yagi system + RX pream. Icom AG 25 .
- Icom IC7410 (100w) + SM30 + SP21 + 5 elements yagi ( home made with old Tagra HA05 27 mhz souvenirs hi !!! ).
- Kenwood TM 271 e (65w) + Comet ABC 22 GP 2 x 5/8 .
enjoy mobile radio with :
- Icom IC 706 mk 2 and monobands antennas by Comet chs14 (95cms) + chs 7 (1.30 m) + Lemm AT 1700 (28 mhz) only enjoy 3 hf bands and vhf comet CA-285 5/8 wave 2 m and 1/4 wave on 6 m or 1/4 vhf magnetic (soon I will test 15 and 17meters ) .
more info and photos by mail with a lot of pleasure via : email@example.com
Christine (my love) and Louise (our daughter) at the " Quinconces square " in Bordeaux .
I enjoy off raod with an Suzuki Vitara 1.6 L 8 valves nice photos will be ready soon equiped with Icom ic2200h vhf fm 65w and 5/8 radio taxi pro antenna
Best regards Tarn & Garonne " flag ".
73 " s Fred .
Here is Dubai ( A6 ) our pacific dog in holidays looking for young guys hi !!!!!!!
Last modified: 2014-04-06 09:27:41, 11300 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.