1 - F4FQI (63 years, SWL at 15, but HAM at 56) :
Now retired, I worked as a Research and Developpement Technician, in an Iron Plate maunfacture. It was a very interesting job !...
2 - My shack is in my new appartment, at the first floor (7 m x 4.5 m) :
* VHF/UHF : Yaesu FT-7800 (100 W in FM) + 1 vertical antenna 1.5 m (for local QSO)
* HF/50MHz :
1 Yaesu FT-950 (100 W in SSB / 25 W in PSK)
1 manual tuner MFJ-941E
1 dynamic micro Yaesu MD-200 (a very efficient one !...)
1 HF/50MHz antenna, home-made : wire square at my window
* 1 speedy PC : Intel Core i3 - 3.68 GHz - 4 Go RAM - System 32 bits => soon on 64 bits (home built)
* 1 Laser printer : SAMSUNG color CLX-6220FX
* 4 softwares : Multi PSK / HRD / Fldigi 3.21.82 / UR5EQF_log3
3 - And if you have 5 minutes, go and visit the web-site of :
my Historic city of BERGUES :
The city was the background of the famous french movie "Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis", seen by 16 millions people in France !... And this movie was adapted in USA...
4 - Install the 2 free and super HF propagation prediction sofwares :
* HAM CAP : a little window easy to use and works quickly (usefull in contest, to compare propagation between bands)
* voacap.com : developped by the V.O.A, for the SWL use, and works as well as Ham Cap, but slower !
===> And these two applications work only if you fill the right parameters in "ITS HF" program
5 - My second hobby, since november 2011, Painting :
My first paint : famous french Harbour of Collioure (acrylic one)
My second paint : De Cherico (oil paint),
6 - I also like walking and riding in countryside, and catch images of the wild, for painting the best ones !...
1619933 Last modified: 2015-01-19 12:06:26, 8371 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.