1 - My son 18.5 yrs : living with her mother, and playing Deep Purple, The Doors, The Beatles....
2 - F4FQI (62 years, SWL at 15, but HAM at 56) :
now retired, I worked as a Research and Developpement Technician in an Iron Plate maunfacture. It was a very interesting job !...
3 - My shack is at the first floor (3 m x 3 m) and sunny the afternoon :
* VHF/UHF : Yaesu FT-7800 (100 W in FM) + 1 vertical antenna 1.5 m (for local QSO)
* HF/50MHz :
1 Yaesu FT-950 (100 W in SSB / 25 W in PSK) + 1 manual tuner MFJ-941E +
1 dynamic micro Yaesu MD-200 (a very efficient one !...) +
1 HF/50MHz antenna, home-made FD4 (12 m + 27.2 m / balun 4:1 / in V, from 9.5 m to 2.5 m)
=> (ROS : 1,0 on 40 m, 17 m, 10m / 1,8 on 6 m / 3,0 on 20 m, 15 m / 4,0 on 12 m / 8,0 on 80 m)
* 1 speedy PC : Intel Core i3 - 3.68 GHz - 4 Go RAM - System 32 bits => on 64 bits (home built)
* 1 Laser printer : SAMSUNG color CLX-6220FX
* 4 softwares : Multi PSK / HRD / Fldigi 3.21.82 / UR5EQF_log3
4 - And if you have 5 minutes, go and visit the web-sites of :
* Historic city of BERGUES (1 mile from my home),
=> The city was the background of the most famous french movie "Bienvenue chez les Ch'tis"...
and seen by 16 millons people in France !...
* and my radio-club F8KGS
5 - Install the 2 free and super HF propagation prediction sofwares :
* HAM CAP : a little window easy to use and works quickly (usefull in contects, to compare bands conditions)
* voacap.com : developped by V O A, for the SWL, but works as well as Ham Cap, but slower to use !
===> But, these two programs work well, only if you fill the rights parameters in "ITS HF" file.
6 - My second hobby, since november 2011, Painting : (1st : oil paint / 2nd : acrylic paint)
I like walking and riding in countryside, and take images of the wild, for painting the best ones !...
1057798 Last modified: 2014-06-27 18:37:21, 9771 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.