1 - F4FQI (64 years old, SWL at 15, but HAM at 56) :
Now retired, I worked as a Research and Developpement Technician, in an Iron Plate manufacture.
It was a very interesting job !... In 2013, my wife has gone away with my son, but I alway like milk ... hi, hi !...
2 - My shack is in my new appartment at the second floor (50 m²) :
* 1 HF/50 MHz TX : Yaesu FT-950 (100 W in SSB / 25 W in AM and numeric modes)
* 1 dynamic micro : Yaesu MD-200 (very efficient)
* 1 manual tuner : MFJ-941E (160 m to 6 m)
* 1 HF/50MHz antenna : soon a home-made wire square (4 m x 2 m), stretched at the balcony
later, i think to install the loop antenna INAC - AH 521, a good compromise
* 1 speedy PC : Intel Core i3 / 3.68 GHz / 4 Go RAM / System 32 bits
* 1 Laser printer : SAMSUNG color CLX-6220FX
* 3 softwares : Multi PSK / HRD / Fldigi
3 - Install the 2 free and super HF propagation prediction softwares :
* HAMCAP : a little window easy to use, working quickly (usefull in contest, to compare propagation between bands)
* VOA Cap : developped by the V.O.A, works as well as Ham Cap, but slower !
==> And these two applications work only if you complete the right parameters in "ITS HF" program files
4 - My second hobby, since november 2011, Painting :
My first paint : famous south french harbour of Collioure (acrylic one)
My second paint : De Cherico (oil paint),
5 - I also like walking and riding in the mountains, to catch images of the wild, for painting the best ones !...
7268738 Last modified: 2016-04-25 19:42:25, 7276 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page