Rob & Sue
I love to chase USA States (50worked on each band!!! 80,40.20,15,10
Also Worked all Zones on 5 bands
WA, OR, CA, MT, ID, UT, AZ, NM, CO, NE, IA, ND, SD, OK, TX, LA, MS, AR, MO, MN, WI, IL, IN, KY, AL,
NV, KS, WY, TN, MI, OH, GA, FL, SC, NC, VA, PA, NY, MA, NH, ME, VT, RI, CT, NJ, MD, DE, WV, AK, HI
So if I have worked you PLEASE send me your QSL for my Worked All States
Via Direct (Return Postage Not Necessary), via eQSL or LOTW
My QSL is free. I don't need money, banknote, or IRC. This is the HAM SPIRIT for me.
I am a supporter of the DX Code of Conduct:
- I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
- I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- I will not trust the DX cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling.
- I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
- I will always send my full call sign.
- I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX station requests geographic areas other than mine.
- When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
- I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.
de Robert J Dodson G4RNK