My name is Pascal and I live near the city of Neuchâtel in the French part of Switzerland, about 40 km west of the capital Bern - Locator: JN36KX.
My equipment (since 2015):
- YAESU FT-817ND running 2.5 / 5 W into a vertical antenna using the WSJT-X program in JT65, JT9 and WSPR modes mainly on 40m, 30m, 20m and 17m as well as occasionnally in SSB, CW and PSK31.
- YAESU VX-8DE for APRS (www.aprs.fi or APRS.Link)
- ICOM ID-51E-PLUS for FM and D-STAR on 2m and 70cm for portable operation
QSL-card is 100 % via bureau (preferred) or direct; e-QSL with authenticity guaranteed is possible.
Please no LoTW - thank you.
Last activities and awards:
- PHONE DXCC Award received in October 2014.
- MIXTE DXCC Award received in December 2009.
- Activated all Swiss lighthouses: ARLHS SWI-001 Geneva Phâre des Pâquis in July 2005, SWI-003 & SWI-004 both in Morges in August 2007, SWI-006 Rorschach in June 2008, SWI-005 Romanshorn in August 2008, SWI-002 Geneva in August 2012 as well as the French Lighthouse Phare d'Aix-les-Bains FRA-827 in June 2009.
- HE8DWR: Special prefix used in 2009 to celebrate the 80th anniversary of USKA (Union of Swiss Shortwave Amateurs).
- 1st place in WASL (Worked All Swiss Lakes) Top Scores activation in 2008 - See also under http://web.ticino.com/wlog2000/laghi/hb9.htm
- DXCC SATELLITE updated with 122 countries accredited by the ARRL in November 2008.
Past activities under HB9RHV:
- Licensed in 1981 and until June 2003 : active on VHF/UHF (Tropo, Es) and SATELLITE (AO-10, AO-13, FO-12, FO-20, RS-10, RS-15) in mode B, J and A; since 1999 also on 50 MHz.
- DXCC SATELLITE # 44 granted by the ARRL in July 1990 with 101 countries accredited.
- DXpeditions and special activities: July 1986 and 1987: HB0/HB9RHV, July 1988: EB6/HB9RHV, October 1989: HB9AMAD, 1991: HE7RHV, January 1996: HB9RHV/am.
Good DX and best 73.
Pascal - HB9DWR
7463716 Last modified: 2016-07-24 19:38:22, 5015 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page