To receive the fastest possible return QSL, you should choose the option that applies to you:
USA stations: include a SASE with U$0.46cents US postage;
VE or XE stations: include a SASE with U$0.86cents US postage, or a SAE and a valid IRC or a U$1.oo USD.
All other DX stations: include a SASE with U$1.10US postage, or a SAE and a valid* IRC or a U$2.oo USD.
Please write on your QSL card e-mail address, If I received your QSL I will sent an e-mail feedback.
Please honour me with your QSL card.
Thank you for your QSO.
100% QSL via LoTW by the time of QSO
LoTW:Preferred method. If you are not a LoTWuser please set up an account and we will both save time, money and energy confirming our QSOs. I update my log regularly so you can have the confirmation sometimes in less than 24 hours.Try it!
I want to make it easier for you to confirm QSOs with HK3W, 5K3W and 5K0W. Please follow these instructions.
Questions: Please email: email@example.com.
OQRS by ClubLog
This is the preferred method to use for confirmation QSL. After making a QSO, you may request a QSL card direct using the online service provided by ClubLog OQRS QSL.
Using this convenient online method you can easily apply for my QSL card to be sent directly to your address without the need of send your QSL card.
Good News: If you are a ClubLog member, you don’t need to fill data in your application OQRS QSO. ClubLog session does it for you automatically, using data from the existing QSO record. Besides being easier, this helps prevent typos. View ClubLog for more details on using OQRS.
If you are not an existing user ClubLog, please consider joining. It's free and a great resource for DX. View ClubLog for details on setting up a new account.
OQRS is the best route to use to receive QSL confirmation of your HK3W, 5K3W and 5K0Wquickly and efficiently!
You can send your card via regular post mail to the following address:
Siso Hennessey - HK3W
c/o Arturo Pauwels
3326 West Park Road
Hollywood, FL 33021
Please check the following when applying for a direct QSL:
1. Make your QSO entries clear and legible, and recorded in sequence by date and band.
2. Include a self-addressed stamped envelope (SASE) with sufficient first class return postage. If you want to donatea small amount to coverQSL request that is always welcome and appreciated.
3. For non-USA based cards, include a self-addressed envelope (SAE), either with a valid IRC (due December 2013) or $2 USD.
4. Direct QSL requests received without a return envelope or return postage will have to be answered through the Bureau.
5. Direct QSL requests received with an expired IRC will be answered through the Bureau.
Logbook of the World (LoTW)
I upload my records on the same day of the QSO.
Just send cards by the service bureau to confirm their contact via LoTW.
Sorry, but I will not confirm QSOs via eQSL system.
If you do not agree with my QSL Policy, use the QSL Bureau Instead.