Licensed ham radio operator since 1994 with call sign HP2DLJ, been off the air for a great amount of time due to professional, family and other activities that demanded more of my time. A group of friends and colleagues had made an effort to bring me back on the air with a new call sign HP1SEB. I will like to take this opportunity to thanks all of the ones involved in this process, there is no way I can pay back, just making some DXs.
Digital Mode Club Member #07007
From Panama to the World!. HP1SEB.
1. Icom IC-7000 HF/VHF/UHF All Mode Transceiver.
2. LDG AT-1000 Pro II Tuner.
3. SignaLink USB.
4. Kenwood TM-V71 for base.
5. Yaesu FTM-350 for mobile and APRS
6. I am a proud owner of a Yaesu FT-530 (almost 15 years with me and still standing tall). You will not find any more HTs made like this oldies, that was the golden days.
For antennas, I use:
1. Mosley TA-33 3 element 10, 15, 20 meter directional beam.
2. HF G5RV 80 meter to 6 meter antenna.
3. J-Pole VHF/UHF antenna.
4. HyGain Log Periodic.
5. 50Mhz home made 3 element beam.
6. HY GAIN VB-214FM directional 2 meter beam.
For QSL, please NO BUREAU, only direct send to the following address:
RADIO CLUB DE PANAMA
NO IRC's please; as they are not honoured locally. QSL'ing used to be fun, now it is just a burden.
Due to substantially increased postal rates --
North, Central & South America -destinations -US$2.00
Europe, Africa, Asia and PacificRim - destinations -US$3.00 per request.
Active on 10, 20 and 40 meters, PSK31; if you are interested in contating Panama in Digital Mode.
All the best and good dx.
6130611 Last modified: 2015-07-16 00:17:53, 3831 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 273 qso's 37 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM