SPIDER CLUSTER IW9FDD-6 Telnet iw9fdd.homeip.net:7300
If you need a QSL Manager for your station, any IOTA or DXpedition please feel free to contact me.
QSL : BUREAU, LoTW (upload every week), DIRECT (see policy below) , OQRS ( ClubLog )
Please read carefully my QSL policy:
- European QSL received via Direct with SAE + 2USD will be replied via direct
- Outside Europe QSL received via Direct with SAE + 3USD will be replied via direct
- VK-ZL QSL received via Direct with SAE + 4USD will be replied via direct
- All QSL cards received via Direct with insufficient cost to cover reply will be sent via the Bureau.
- Please do not send IRC because I have problems to exchange at my local postal office
6716347 Last modified: 2015-09-17 00:25:17, 6608 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Book Totals: 29431 qso's 3083 confirmed Get a free logbook at QRZ.COM