New antenna system: (in my country house LOCATOR JN80HP)
- Delta loop 3 bands 2 elem full size for 10-15-20
- 2 elem yagi for 40 meters with short boom
- next the tower there is my home made vertical antenna for 40 meters with 80 radials
- vertical for 80 and 160 meters (19,70 meters long)
- 4 x 4 yagi for 10 meters, usually work on qrp!! and now my LAST STACKING (home made antennas)
LAST NEWS: the TOP BAND antenna is up! it's vertical for 80\160 mt 19,70 (56 feet) meters long see you on air
DELTA LOOP 10-15-20 METERS FULL SIZE AND 2 ELEMENT FOR 40 METERS ON SHORT BOOM
NEW STACKING 2 5 ELEM LONG BOOM (8 METERS)
(2011) stack 4 over 4 in H config.
STACK 4 X 4 10 MT.
IN MY HOUSE I HAVE:
- Cubical quad 2 elem for 10 meters (Home Made)
- ROTATIVE FOR 10-15-20 METERS
- VERTICAL WITH MOTOR FOR 80- 10 BY IW7PCH FOR INFO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Z3jPGvcDk
MY GARDEN HOUSE
Last modified: 2013-05-06 14:02:01, 4408 bytes cached
This user has no active logs
Does this page contain inappropriate content? If so, Report this page...