New antenna systems: (in my country house LOCATOR JN80HP)
- Delta loop 3 bands 2 el full size for 10-15-20 mt.
- 2 el yagi for 40 m. with short boom
- next the tower there is my home made vertical antenna for 40mt. with 80 radials and
- vertical for 80 and 160 meters (19,70 meters long)
- 4 x 4 yagi for 10 meters, usually work on qrp!! but now i havemy last STACK (home made antennas)
IZ7NLJ USEF ONLY CABLES
the TOP BAND antenna is up! it's vertical for 80\160 mt 19,70 (56 feet) meters long see you on air
DELTA LOOP 10-15-20 METERS FULL SIZE AND 2 EL FOR 40 METERS ON SHORT BOOM
NEW STACK 2 5 ELEM LONG BOOM (8 METERS)
(2011) stack 4 over 4 in H config.
STACK 4 X 4 10 MT.
IN MY HOUSE I USE:
- Cubical quad 2 elem for 10 meters (Home Made)
- ROTATIVE FOR 10-15-20 METERS
- VERTICAL WITH MOTOR FOR 80- 10 BY IW7PCH FOR INFO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Z3jPGvcDk
MY GARDEN HOUSE
Last modified: 2014-03-12 09:45:38, 4598 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.