New antenna systems: (in my country house LOCATOR JN80HP)
- Delta loop 3 bands 2 el full size for 10-15-20 mt.
- 2 el yagi for 40 m. with short boom
- next the tower there is my home made vertical antenna for 40mt. with 80 radials and
- vertical for 80 and 160 meters (19,70 meters long)
- 4 x 4 yagi for 10 meters, usually work on qrp!! but now i havemy last STACK (home made antennas)
the TOP BAND antenna is up! it's vertical for 80\160 mt 19,70 (56 feet) meters long see you on air
DELTA LOOP 10-15-20 METERS FULL SIZE AND 2 EL FOR 40 METERS ON SHORT BOOM
NEW STACK 2 5 ELEM LONG BOOM (8 METERS)
(2011) stack 4 over 4 in H config.
STACK 4 X 4 10 MT.
IN MY HOUSE I USE:
- Cubical quad 2 elem for 10 meters (Home Made)
- ROTATIVE FOR 10-15-20 METERS
- VERTICAL WITH MOTOR FOR 80- 10 BY IW7PCH FOR INFO http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T1Z3jPGvcDk
MY GARDEN HOUSE
Last modified: 2013-11-22 15:55:43, 4558 bytes cached
This user has no active logs