QSL MANAGER for: 7Z1BB, 7Z1BL, 7Z1ES, A45KK, A61AB, A61BS, A61CK, A61CM, A61DD, A61E, A61I, A61K, A61M, A61OO, A61QQ, A61SM, A61SS, A61TT, A61ZA, A61ZX, A61ZZ, A62A ( + all special calls, IOTA activations from EARS - Emirates Amateur Radio Society ), A65CI, A65DC, A65EE, A65KK, A66TQ, A91ACC, A91IGS, A91MCAT, A91ND, A91NM, A91PSD, A91YA, A91WARD, A91WMD, A91WPD, A91WRD, A91WTIS, A92AA, A92DX, A92GH, A92SS, A93AR, A93LT, CE70RG, DW3LHI, HP1/IZ6BRN, HP1RN, HZ1BL, HZ1NM, HZ1SK, HZ1PS, HZ1TM, HZ1TT, HZ1XB, IB0CW, IB0/IQ8BI, IF9/IQ8BI, II8PAX, IQ8BI, IQ8Y, IR8PAX, JY8KS, OD5F, OD5SK, S79RS, SA6MIW, TF6/IZ6BRN and W4CEE.
NO MORE QSL MANAGER FOR A61DJ and DU1/A61DJ since 01/08/2014.
NO MORE QSL MANAGER FOR A61BM 13/08/2014.
If you are waiting for A91PSD, A91WPD, A61DD and A61SS qsls, please be patient because we are design new card so qsl answering may be delayed some weeks. TNX
New postal rates in Italy since 1st dec 2014
Please read carefully my QSL policy:
- European QSL received via Direct with SAE + 3USD will be replied via direct
- Outside Europe QSL received via Direct with SAE + 4USD will be replied via direct
- VK-ZL QSL received via Direct with SAE + 5USD will be replied via direct
- All QSL cards received via Direct with insufficient cost to cover reply will be sent via the Bureau.
- Please do not send IRC because I have problems to exchange at my local postal office
- Multiple QSL request in same envelope is possible, but please send to me an email before you send envelope otherwise when I receive envelope I will reply direct just 1 qsl/call and others qsl/calls via bureau (example:you do not email to me and you include3 qsl/calls into 1 envelope ===>you will receive 1 qsl/call direct + 2 qsl/calls via bureau using my random choice).
Paypal payment is possible ( 2.5€ for Europe, 4€ for outside EU, 5€ for VK-ZL) please contact to me via email with you call, qso details and your mail back address.
Sorry for that but if you don't share this QSL policy, please save your time & money and send to me your qsl via the bureau, you will get it 100% back.
MEMBER of BARG, Bahrain Amateur Radio Group follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/542461639171238/
If you need a QSL Manager for your station, any IOTA or DXpedition please feel free to contact me.
73' de IZ8CLM Sal
1588822 Last modified: 2015-01-07 16:36:33, 4481 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.