MANAGER for: IQ8Y, IQ8BI, IB0/IQ8BI, II8PAX, IF9/IQ8BI, A92GH, OD5SK, HZ1SK, HZ1PS, S79RS, CE70RG, TF6/IZ6BRN, A61AB, A61I, A61OO,A61TT,IB0CW, IR8PAX, OD5F, HP1/IZ6BRN, A61BM,A61ZZ, A61ZX, A65EE, A61QQ, A61BS, A61E, A65CI, HZ1XB, HZ1TT, HZ1NM, W4CEE,A62A ( + all special calls, IOTA activations from EARS - Emirates Amateur Radio Society ), HZ1TM, 7Z1BL, A61DJ, A66TQ, A61ZA, 7Z1ES,A61K, A45KK and JY8KS.
Since 1st January 2013 postal rate will increase again, new prices will be: 0.70 € for Italy,0.85 € for Europe , 2.0 € for America, Asia, Africa and 2.5 € for Oceania.
- European QSL received via Direct with SAE + 2USD will be replied via direct
- Outside Europe QSL received via Direct with SAE + 3USD will be replied via direct
- All QSL cards received via Direct with insufficient cost to cover reply will be sent via the Bureau.
- Please do not send IRC because I have problems to exchangeat my local postal office
- Multiple QSL request in same envelope is possible, but please send to me an email before you send envepole otherwise when I receive envelope I will reply direct just 1 qsl/call and others qsl/callsvia bureau (example:you do not email to me and you include3 qsl/calls into 1 envelope ===>you will receive 1 qsl/calldirect + 2 qsl/calls via bureau using my random choice).
Sorry for that but if you don't share this QSL policy, please save your time & money and send to me your qsl via the bureau, you will get it 100% back.
If you need a QSL Manager for your station or any IOTA or DXpedition please feel free to contact me.
73' de IZ8CLM Sal
Last modified: 2013-05-09 21:12:53, 2425 bytes cached
This user has no active logs
Does this page contain inappropriate content? If so, Report this page...