MEMBER of BARG, Bahrain Amateur Radio Group follow us on: https://www.facebook.com/#!/groups/542461639171238/
QSL MANAGER for: IQ8Y, IQ8BI, IB0/IQ8BI, II8PAX, IF9/IQ8BI, A92GH, OD5SK, HZ1SK, HZ1PS, S79RS, CE70RG, TF6/IZ6BRN, A61AB, A61I, A61OO,A61TT,IB0CW, IR8PAX, OD5F, HP1/IZ6BRN, A61BM,A61ZZ, A61ZX, A65EE, A61QQ, A61BS, A61E, A65CI, HZ1XB, HZ1TT, HZ1NM, W4CEE,A62A ( + all special calls, IOTA activations from EARS - Emirates Amateur Radio Society ), HZ1TM, 7Z1BL, A61DJ, A66TQ, A61ZA, 7Z1ES, A61K, A45KK, JY8KS, HZ1BL,A92AA, A91ACC, A61CK, A93LT, DW3LHI, A91MCAT, A91NM, A91ND, 7Z1BB, A92DX, A65KK, HP1RN, A91WRD and A91IGS.
If you are waiting for A91NM, A91MCAT, A91ND, A91WDR, A91IGS, 7Z1BB qsls, please be patient because we are design new card so qsl replying may be delayed some weeks. TNX
Since 1st January 2013 postal rate will increase again, new prices will be: 0.70 € for Italy, 0.85 € for Europe , 2.0 € for America, Asia, Africa and 2.5 € for Oceania.
- European QSL received via Direct with SAE + 2USD will be replied via direct
- Outside Europe QSL received via Direct with SAE + 3USD will be replied via direct
- All QSL cards received via Direct with insufficient cost to cover reply will be sent via the Bureau.
- Please do not send IRC because I have problems to exchangeat my local postal office
- Multiple QSL request in same envelope is possible, but please send to me an email before you send envelope otherwise when I receive envelope I will reply direct just 1 qsl/call and others qsl/callsvia bureau (example:you do not email to me and you include3 qsl/calls into 1 envelope ===>you will receive 1 qsl/calldirect + 2 qsl/calls via bureau using my random choice).
Sorry for that but if you don't share this QSL policy, please save your time & money and send to me your qsl via the bureau, you will get it 100% back.
If you need a QSL Manager for your station or any IOTA or DXpedition please feel free to contact me.
73' de IZ8CLM Sal
Last modified: 2014-03-06 22:55:19, 3304 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.