LOTW, Club Log and eQSL updated regularly..
Several thousand contacts pre-1991 are not yet in my electronic log. I have been uploading them to LOTW as they are entered into my logging program.
I enjoy collecting paper QSL's. If you would like a QSO confirmed, please send me your QSL card. SASE or $$ appreciated, but not required.
About the QSL card image: Photo was taken in 08/1997 by a local ham who is also a pilot. He was looking for a place to hunt, and spotted my tower.
- Designing and building antennas.
- 10m: 5ele yagi @ 110', vertical dipole side mounted on tower @ 75'
- 15m: 6ele KLM monobander @ 100'
- 20m: Single element @ 70' (originally part of 6ele KLM monobander that succumbed to ice and wind).
- 40m: Delta loop, apex @ 60'
- 80m: 1 element of a 4-square array. Rohn 25 tower, insulated at 15' AGL w/8 elevated radials over the ground screen for the 160m vertical. Will complete system in the near future.
- 160m: 1/8 wavelength vertical w/capacitive top loading (T-antenna), 32 radials. Antenna is suspended between two of the 80m 4-square towers. Coaxial stub loading at antenna base to match to 50-ohm feedline
80m 4square (Rohn 25 elements with insulator at 15 ft).
Working on top of the 100 ft tower at WA0MHJ, August 2013:
More details regarding this project can be found in the TCDXA "The Gray Line Report"
1596174 Last modified: 2015-01-10 18:46:33, 5432 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.