LOTW, QRZ logbook and eQSL updated 06 APR 2015.
Several thousand contacts pre-1991 are not yet in my electronic log. I have been uploading them to LOTW as they are entered into my logging program.
I enjoy collecting paper QSL's. If you would like a QSO confirmed, please send me your QSL card. SASE or $$ appreciated, but not required.
IRC'S are no longer accepted in exchange for postage by the US Post Office. I can still use them as "currency" but IRC's must be stamped by the issuing post office in the left box to be valid for redemption in most countries.
About the main image: Photo was taken in 08/1997 by a local ham who is also a pilot. He was looking for a place to hunt, and spotted my tower.
- Designing and building antennas
- 10m: 5ele yagi @ 110', vertical dipole side mounted on tower @ 75'
- 15m: 6ele KLM monobander @ 100'
- 20m: Single element @ 70' (originally part of 6ele KLM monobander that succumbed to ice and wind).
- 40m: Delta loop, apex @ 60'
- 80m: 4-square array. Rohn 25 tower, insulated at 15' AGL w/8 elevated radials over the ground screen for the 160m vertical.
- 160m: 1/8 wavelength vertical w/capacitive top loading (T-antenna), 32 radials. Antenna is suspended between two of the 80m 4-square towers. Coaxial stub loading at antenna base to match to 50-ohm feedline
80m 4square (Rohn 25 elements with insulator at 15 ft).
Working on top of the 100 ft tower at WA0MHJ, August 2013:
More details regarding this project can be found in the TCDXA "The Gray Line Report"
1852363 Last modified: 2015-04-07 03:29:09, 5918 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.