LOTW, Club Log and eQSL updated regularly.
Created new eQSL card design with picture Dec 22, 2013.
Several thousand contacts pre-1991 are not yet in my electronic log. I have been uploading them to LOTW as they are entered into my logging program.
I enjoy collecting paper QSL's. If you would like a QSO confirmed, please send me your QSL card. SASE or $$ appreciated, but not required.
About the QSL card image: Photo was taken in 08/1997 by a local ham who is also a pilot. He was looking for a place to hunt, and spotted my tower.
- Designing and building antennas.
- 10m: 5ele yagi @ 110', vertical dipole side mounted on tower @ 75'
- 15m: 6ele KLM monobander @ 100'
- 20m: Single element @ 70' (originally part of 6ele KLM monobander that succumbed to ice and wind).
- 40m: Delta loop, apex @ 60'
- 80m: 1 element of a 4-square array. Rohn 25 tower, insulated at 15' AGL w/1 elevated radial over the ground screen for the 160m vertical. (Original Comtek 4-square controller needs repair or replacement due to corrosion and lightning damage).
- 160m: 1/8 wavelength vertical w/capacitive top loading (T-antenna), 32 radials. Antenna is suspended between two of the 80m 4-square towers. Coaxial stub loading at antenna base to match to 50-ohm feedline.
It's been a long, cold and windy winter in my area. Typical scene on N-S roads in my rural township (March 5, 2014):.
Working on top of the 100 ft tower at WA0MHJ, August 2013:
More details regarding this project can be found in the TCDXA "The Gray Line Report"
Last modified: 2014-03-08 05:53:24, 5485 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.