Yigal Rechtman, K2EFG
I live in Fort Lee, New Jersey (USA) and operating /Portable from various locations around the U.S. and the world. All locations are "fair game" as long as they're accessible by car, on foot or by ship.
QSL: (including any IOTA QSL) via direct will be responded with SAE/SASE and current (not expired)int'l coupons/IRC or $1 per SAE.
All others PSE QSL via bureau.
My Technical Specifications:
HF/6M: Yaesu 857D (100W) x2
Kenwood TR50 & Autotuner AT50
VHF/UHF: FT-2900R (2m/75W), Yaesu FT-60 (5W) Yaseu VX-171 (5W) FT-250 (5W) & Yaesu 857D (20W), Tytra DMR (70cm, 5W)
- Buddipole (2 sets)
- Random wire (end-fed) SuperMax 100 (1 stationary, 1 /portable)
- YP3 Yagi (SuperAntenna)
- 20M Magnetic whip antenna (for car),
- 2M/70c Magnetic Antenna (various)
Power: all portable power: 4S2P and 4S1P Battery (CellPro 10S charger & balancer)
Solar power sources:
- Xpower by Xantex (110V, 12V, USB)
- PowerflmF15-300N (5W, 15.4V)
- Goal Zero Nomad 7, (4W, 12V)
- S-1116: 12V Briefcase Solar Generator (12W, 24V)
- Regulator:Sunforce 60031 10 Amp Digital Charge ControllerorBuddpiole Controller.
Other portable power:
Follow me on my web sites:
Membership:ARRL Kings County Radio Association (KC2RA) Kings County ARES, Borough of Fort Lee Office of Emergency Management.
Contact:e-mail: k2efg@arrl .dotnet
-K2EFG / Yigal
"Green eggs and HAM" (Field Day 2011); also see 2016 Field Day video
"Ham Radio Operators do it with greater frequency"