Thanks for Looking,
Iwas born in 1979 in Narberth, PA then moved to Upper Darby, PA and now reside in Pottstown, PA.
You can find me at 145.250, -DUP, tone 100.0 2m low profile repeater in my back yard. I also monitor 144.200 2m usb and recently 50.130 USB.
Icom IC-7000 mobile
Icom IC-756 pro III
Kenwood TM-D700 VHF UHF Dual Band
Alinco DR-135 mkII
I own a old Drake MN75 that was given to me by a SK.
MFJ-259B antenna analyzer
Antennas at my QTH:
1. 10 meter 5/8 wave ground plane.
2. Homemade 11 element 2 meter yagi. (see Pics) up about 25
3. Hustler G6 270 dual band vertical (up 30 ft)
4. Cushcraft 6 meter 5 Element Yagi
5. Homemade j-pole out of cooper pipe. (not in use)
6. G5RV JR
7. Homemade 70 cm yagi. 10 element (not in use)
8. 20M Rotatable Dipole Homebrew (not in use)
9. cushcraft 13b2 for 2m ssb
10. radiowavz fan dipole
11. 6 other wires cut for different bands.
1502152 Last modified: 2014-12-07 13:31:48, 1332 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.