QSL Information: Only LOTW or SASE.
NO Buro cards. NO IRCs. NO E-QSL.
- Yaesu FTDX-5000MP with MTUs
- Ten Tec Centurion Amp
- Yaesu FT2000D
- Note: These are different than the picture above.
- 10m: Cushcraft CC-10-4 @ 78' and a homebrew 4L fixed NE @ 39' both are stacked.
- 15m: Hy-Gain 155CA @ 70'
- 20m: Hy-Gain 204BA @ 108' with a second one fixed NE @ 66' (not operational yet)
- 40m: Cushcraft CC-40-2CD @ 118'
- 40m: Delta Loop apex @ 65'
- 80m: Inverted Vee @105'
Inverted Vee @ 65' (this antenna was destroyed by the tornado in Jun 2014 not yet rebuilt.)
VHF Station (EM71fb):
- 2m F9FT 144/16L on 21' boom at 47' (80s version antenna refurbished--see pics below)
- 6m (homebrew) 5L 18' boom at 42'
The above shows the new driven element on the F9FT 16 element 2m beam.
Sloper tower hardware that I made out of some pieces and parts that I had around. I used this one for 80m.