Login is required for additional detail.
QSL: ARRL LOGBOOK OF THE WORLD, OR DIRECT.
Email: Login required to view
Ham Member Lookups: 41847
Please QSL direct or via the ARRL Logbook of the World (LoTW).
- US Tower HD589-MDPL, 89' (27 m), five sections, self-supporting
- Mast: 2.5" (6.35 cm) O.D. Chrom-Moly, 3/8" (.95 cm) wall, galvanized
- Rotator: Create RC5B-3
- Win-Test scripts, for control of K3, P3, other popular radios from Win-Test (contest software)
Online Presentations / PowerPoint files
- How to Use Waterfall Displays While Contesting and DXing, presented at 2015 Dayton Contest University (CTU)
- CW and RTTY Skimmer, and the Reverse Beacon Network, presented at 2015 Dayton CTU
- Using Waterfall Displays as a Contesting Advantage, presented at 2014 Dayton CTU
- CW Skimmers, DX Clusters, and The Reverse Beacon Network, presented at 2014 Dayton CTU
- CW Skimmers, DX Clusters, and The Reverse Beacon Network, presented at 2013 Dayton CTU
- Using The Reverse Beacon Network as a Contesting Advantage, presented at 2012 Dayton Hamvention, Contest Forum
- Win-Test Options Checklist for CQ WW, post to Win-Test Reflector, 24 Nov 2011
- Using Waterfall Displays as a Contesting Advantage, presented at the 2011 Visalia DX Convention, NCCC Contest Academy
- Operating the North American Sprint, an NCCC/PVRC Webinar, 2 Feb 2010
- WinRad and CW Skimmer, given at the 2008 Visalia DX Convention Contest Forum
- WinRad and CW Skimmer (updated), given at the 2008 Austin Summerfest
- Adding a Software Defined Radio (SDR) to an SO2R station
- Connecting the Perseus SDR to CW Skimmer
1983296 Last modified: 2015-05-22 17:29:30, 6016 bytes
Currently updating logbook display.