My present station configuration is...
Heil HM-10 mic
Ten Tec Orion I
Heath Kit HW=100
550 foot loop
I operate mostly HF SSB and continue to develop my CW skills so if you hear me stumbling through -.-. --.- please be patient!
On family camping trips and outings I bring along my FT-817 and a multi band dipole for QRP operation.
Thanks for stopping by!
- I will listen, and listen, and then listen again before calling.
- I will only call if I can copy the DX station properly.
- I will not trust the DX cluster and will be sure of the DX station's call sign before calling.
- I will not interfere with the DX station nor anyone calling and will never tune up on the DX frequency or in the QSX slot.
- I will wait for the DX station to end a contact before I call.
- I will always send my full call sign.
- I will call and then listen for a reasonable interval. I will not call continuously.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator calls another call sign, not mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX operator queries a call sign not like mine.
- I will not transmit when the DX station requests geographic areas other than mine.
- When the DX operator calls me, I will not repeat my call sign unless I think he has copied it incorrectly.
- I will be thankful if and when I do make a contact.
- I will respect my fellow hams and conduct myself so as to earn their respect.
964045 Last modified: 2014-05-27 16:41:05, 3903 bytes
Currently updating logbook display.
||World Continents Award#617|
Granted: 2015-01-16 21:11:28