• Autism is a developmental disorder.
• Autism appears within the first 3 years of life.
• The cause of Autism has not been identified.
• A cure for Autism is not available.
• Today 1 in 68 children has some form of Autism.
Signs of Autism:
• Lack or delay in spoken language.
• No eye contact.
• No finger pointing.
• Repetitive behavior.
• Lack of interest in peer relationships.
• No imaginative playing.
Early intervention can help:
• Speech & Behavior (ABA) therapies.
• Gluten Free Casein Free Diet (GFCF).
• Integration in school & society.
World & U.S. Visitors
1350038 Last modified: 2014-10-15 17:06:31, 4598 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.