We were established March 1953 as a club station. At the beginning we used old German equipment, which remained in Czech Republic after World War 2. Our antenna was 127 meters long wire. We were active on all SW bands and gained many awards like WAS, WAZ and DXCC. Our operation was suspended in the year 1963. We resumed our activities beginning year 2000. Today we use Kenwood TS870, alternatively Kenwood TS2000 with linear PA 750W and vertical antenna for 160, 80 and 40 meters. Bands 20, 15 and 10 meters we cover with 3 element Yagi.