QSL: via bureau, direct - OK2MA, eQSL, LoTW
Podyjí National park OKFF-003
Podyji National Park is representative of a well-preserved forest-valley in otherwise forest-free landscape in Southwest Moravia. A section of the river Dyje marks the border between the Czech Republic and Austria. Nationalpark Thayatal forms a protected area on the Austrian side of the valley and together with NP Podyjí forms a bilateral protected area. Podyjí National Park is characterized by extraordinary scenery, being home to features such as rocky amphitheatres, cliffs, meanders, detritus fields, impervious ravines, several types of heatland adorned with muilti-coloured layers of thermophilic plants, or alluvial plains around the river Dyje. The division of the valley along the river Dyje creates two distinctive ecological regions and thus contributes to the high biological diversity of the park.
View from the National park Podyjí of the town of Znojmo
20. 6. 2012 - OK6WFF (51QSO) and OK7WFF - Podyji National Park - WFF OKFF-003 - LOC JN78WV - Čížov
5.- 6. 10. 2012 - OK6WFF (504QSO) - Podyji National Park - WFF OKFF-003 - LOC JN78WV - Čížov
28. 8. 2013 - OK6WFF/p (153QSO) and OK5WFF/p , OKFF-070 - Děvín - Kotel - Soutěska
1. 5. 2014 - OK6WFF/p (139QSO) and OK7WFF/p , OKFF-256 - Miroslavské kopce
13. 5. 2014 - OK6WFF/p (137QSO), OKFF-586 - Karlov
14. 8. 2014 - OK6WFF/p (168QSO), OKFF-360 - Balcarova skála - Vintoky
29. 8. 2014 - OK6WFF/p (168QSO), OKFF-740 - Na Kocourkách
1225204 Last modified: 2014-08-30 15:18:37, 15791 bytes
You must be logged in to file a report on this page
Currently updating logbook display.